Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Anybody else ill?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
It sucks, I can't even breath through my nose. :crying:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Me too :D But thats normal for me.

*sends healthy vibes*
    This day last week I was sick as a dog. Feeling alright now.
    Fuck, can't breath through my nose, if I breath through my mouth I have a coughing fit...

Sucks.
    Yup, I'm the same.

Recommend Tesco Cold Relief capsules tho (white and green box - 78p for 16!).
    They've cleared my nose in about ten minutes and last four hours at a time.
    moi, ive had this beaasting cough for days now tis pain in the erse, cant sleep very well at all with it (mind you i cant sleep very well most the time anyway)

boo too illness i say
    Seeing as you asked....nope! I'm perfectly fine thank you! :p
  • littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    I have a cold :(
    Everyone in my office is ill, but I haven't come down with anything which is a tad strange. I'm just waiting for some super combination of all their illnesses to come along and completely fuck me over. :o
    xsazx wrote: »
    sore throat, blocked ears, swollen glands, cough, blocked/runny nose, head aches etc and going iceland monday so will freeze to death and prob come back a million times worse :(

Assuming you mean the country and not the supermarket - lucky you! Hope you feel better in time :D

I'm sick as a dog today; can't keep anything down, sore throat and headache from hell. I'm thinking it must be a sympathy hangover, v. unfair as everyone else seemed fine this morning and I was the one on juice all night :mad:
    I'm not ill as such but I've slept funny and my back is really hurting :(
    Well Im feeling fine today so Im getting out of this thread fast before I catch something :p
    Glittery wrote: »
    Well Im feeling fine today so Im getting out of this thread fast before I catch something :p

My thoughts exactly!

I was ill monday, tuesday and wednesday. Just groggy thursday and yesterday. Woken up just now and feeling normal. Which means today WILL be a good day! :yes:
    got a cold
    well 2 weeks ago i had a bad cold/virus and nearly lost my voice. that went for a week and a bit and i think i have something else coming on..it's just a night time cold and headache at the moment. :grump:
    i've got a cold

woke up n thought i had toothache, then reaslised i actually just have face ache!

i swear even my fingernails hurt haha
    it could be sinusitis - you often feel like you have toothache with that.

i have a headache too, it's more like a whole head ache not just a brain ache.
    ive got a virus, had four days off with it so far :( went to the docs about some pain i was having with it, turns out ive got cystitis as well. not good :(
    I can't tell if I'm ill or not...
    Just been really odd all week... Started off with this itchy ear/nose/throat thing... then got a bad headache on wednesday. I keep feeling so tired I can't even walk from one room to the next without needing a sit down... But by the end of the day I'm feeling a lot better.
    Then it all starts up again the next day; sore throat, blocked ears etc
    And I keep blowing blood out my nose :(
    But I don't actually feel ill.
    I'm proper ill. I should'nt have gone out last night. I spent all night either sneezing, or feeling like I needed to sneeze and so my right eye just watered ALL FUCKING NIGHT.

I woke up with no voice, sore throat, blocked nose, achey legs back and arms, dizzy, sore eyes and a headache. I'm referring to it as Death Flu.
    I've got an infected kidney at the moment... it really hurts :grump:
    Randomgirl wrote: »
    I've got an infected kidney at the moment... it really hurts :grump:

Aww crap that's horrible! *hugs*
    im not sick, but everyone around me is :(

im bound to get it soon
    I've had a cough and sore throat for about a month, it keeps coming and going bloody annoying!
    I had a cold about a month ago and I still have the chesty cough I had then. And to make it worse, I have toothache again and am struggling to stay awake.:(
    i have a horrible headache (im sure that staring at a computer screen is really helping it!)
    Lu_C wrote: »
    And I keep blowing blood out my nose :(

I always get this when I have a cold and it reallt hurts. Just try not to blow your nose as much.
    Yes and no. I'm completely run down, which isn't good, and I've learnt that snuggling up with someone who is sick is NOT a good plan, no matter how sexy they are as I'm now coming down with his Man Flu (aka the common cold for chickies like me).

I've also got a bad stomach/insides thing going on at the moment, but thats due to me not drinking enough today and my peculiar eating habits.
    Lu_C wrote: »
    Aww crap that's horrible! *hugs*

Thank you :)
    I surprised i'm not ill today after being served food i wouldn't even feed to my dog last night.
    Apart from my permanent illness, I also am at the arse end of a sniffly cold.

Boo hoo :(