Home Work & Volunteering
Exciting news! Join our watch club and get free access to NOW for 1 month

Singing

BunnieBunnie TheSite's sweetie piePosts: 6,099
I have always wondered how people who sing on kids TV get their jobs? And in children's films as well.
Any ideas? I'm just curious. I might do that instead of law :thumb:

Comments

  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    People who sing on kids tv??? you mean like pop-stars? or hosts??
    I'd imagine they all went to a stage school of some sort...
  • BunnieBunnie TheSite's sweetie pie Posts: 6,099
    no like Mr Men and alike. I cant think of anything off the top of my head. And on kids CDs, you know, Nursery Rhymes for kids and what not. Make sense?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    They're probably just artists that sent off demo after demo and eventually got a job somewhere...or maybe they just work for a company that makes mr men cartoon or prints cds or something and one day walked around singing...
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Bunnie wrote: »
    Make sense?

    Nope :razz:

    Do you mean singing the the theme tune to Bob the Builder and stuff? I think the production companies just hire from agencies, think it's probably just actors who do it.

    That's probably not what you mean though :confused:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    My sister in law spent 6 months playing one of the Mr Men in the Mr Men stadge show - she got to travel all round the country.

    She went to stadge school - but not a full time one just one in the evenings. However your even more likely to end up doing random stuff if you go to full time stadge school and I guess some people love the performing more than being successfull so just carry on even when the have childrens TV jobs - or somethign??
  • BunnieBunnie TheSite's sweetie pie Posts: 6,099
    Bri-namite wrote: »
    Nope :razz:

    Do you mean singing the the theme tune to Bob the Builder and stuff? I think the production companies just hire from agencies, think it's probably just actors who do it.

    That's probably not what you mean though :confused:

    It is sort of what I mean. I am not an actor, nor am I part of an agency...best stick to the law then :p
    Wyetry wrote:
    My sister in law spent 6 months playing one of the Mr Men in the Mr Men stadge show - she got to travel all round the country.
    That sounds like so much fun!! I would love to be a Little Miss!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Bunnie wrote: »
    I have always wondered how people who sing on kids TV get their jobs? And in children's films as well.
    Any ideas? I'm just curious. I might do that instead of law :thumb:

    I wouldn't blame you :p
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i'd give up my degree, join a band, sing, go touring...quite happily. lol
Sign In or Register to comment.