Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

leaving thesite

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hello everyone :) just wanted to say, i'll be leaving thesite as being on here really isn't doing me any good. I've got great help and advice, and the people on here are really sympathetic and understanding! I've been posting for about a year and i think the time has come for me to leave. I'm starting to really enjoy myself and the people around me, and i've grown so much since i joined these boards. I'm not really of the same age group as the posters on here and i should stop, because by now, being around young/old adults isn't really what i should be doing. I've lsot my introversion, i'm much more relaxed and found out how much i like dancing :)

I must be happy! :) Thanks for all the good times, everyone! :thumb::yippe: Goodbye from DF and quarfly, two people who I hope i'll never see again!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Have fun dancing :thumb: and remember to pop in every once in a while to say hi. Take it easy out there in the real world! :wave:
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Sounds like a mature reason to leave... You'll be missed. ;)
    Take care, hear?
    Tata
    How old are you?
    :wave:
    Well haven't spoken to you before I don't think... But Hi and Bye...

(Yeah how old are you?)
    15 I think
    Hello everyone :) just wanted to say, i'll be leaving thesite as being around adults really isn't doing me any good.

Huh? There are loads of young people posting on this site, and I would hardly say you're 'around adults'... I'm confused!
    i'm no adult - hasn't stopped me posting, much to many peoples dissapointment :p

what kind of dancing?
    I don't think there's even one adult in this place, in the conventional sense anyway.

Well, you should stay but if you decide to go, all the best of luck with your life.
    Look after yourself mate, laters.
    I'm 15 yea, soon 16. I guess i've been on here for so long, it's just best if i give it a looong break and maybe return later to see how much the place has changed etc.

Nah just general clubbing, hehe. Nothing professional, ballerina. :blush:

I guess i'm leaving a sad chapter in my life, glad it's gone and looking at a brighter future. I've screwed quite a lot up, have so many regrets. I feel so good after today, had a valentine's disco today for the younger ones:o . Besides the kiddies, man the music was great and we really got it going in the end. The throbbing atmosphere was awesome, am looking forward to some real clubbing later on.

man I FEEL REBORN!

I dont know what happened, i'm just glad I've done my best and will keep on doing so. I'm having a week's vacation in the Alps, which will be good for me, as I think i really need some time away. I already feel like all my problems have disappeared, i have many friends to chat with, many girls to be around with and it's all good! Sheesh how one day can make such a difference.

I'll miss you all, even if i don't really do much on here. :o getting all sentimental :razz:

ETA: nah it's not much the age thing, i just dont have so many things in common on here. I know many of you are quite old and mature, and there's quite the stark contrast between me and everyone. Not that that's why im leaving, i just think it'd be good for me if i had a break. I always force myself to go on here, i rarely have anything to say about many matters discussed. I'm only 15, why would i know anything about landlords, higher education, you get my point. It's everything though, i seriously need a break to think things through on my own. :)
    I HAVE NO BREASTS!

But good luck. :wave:
    Well much as it's a shame to see a valuable contributor go, I'm glad you've enjoyed your time here.

Obviously you don't need to contribute to everything, and everything isn't for everyone (hi-ed advice, etc).

But it'd be nice to think you might still browse a while, even if you don't post - so good luck and enjoy this nice phase in life :wave:
    and I guess it's worth saying again, obvious as I hope it it is, this is a site that hopes to provide support and friendship - you ever want to join in again just drop back in and say hi :)
    Nah just general clubbing, hehe. Nothing professional, ballerina. :blush:

She was actually hinting for you to dance with her buddy ;).

Happy trails :)
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Take it easy DF - it's been great having you around and brill to hear things are going so well for you :)
    You didn't come across as being 15 or anything around that age!

But the best of luck with live, hope it brings everything you could ever ask for x x x
    ShyBoy wrote: »

what about you then? :p
    Why do people feel the need to say 'goodbye', if your not going to post any more, fine. Why the need to tell everybody? It's only a message forum after all and besides you'll probably dip back in sometime in the future,

Regards

An ad hoc poster
    fåravel :D

good luck in wherever life takes you!
    Ballerina wrote: »
    what about you then? :p

Sprained ankle... :razz:
    Why do people feel the need to say 'goodbye', if your not going to post any more, fine. Why the need to tell everybody? It's only a message forum after all and besides you'll probably dip back in sometime in the future,

Regards

An ad hoc poster

Why do you feel the need to say why do they feel the need to say goodbye. I think its perfectly acceptable to say 'see ya not going to be around much anymore' because TheSite is as much a community as a message forum. Not having a go, just saying I don't see the problem :p
    ShyBoy wrote: »

ah shit, what an opportunity missed :flirt: damn the editing button! :crying:

I might pop in the odd day -- just being away a day or two, i already miss posting a bit. :p
    I touch myself in the shower
    And good luck!

(see no one's mature here)
    Jon_UK wrote: »
    I touch myself in the shower

:eek: Long time no see!
    :eek: Long time no see!

Me? Or some one touching themself in the shower?
    Jon_UK wrote: »
    Me? Or some one touching themself in the shower?

Both :(
    Both :(

I could borrow my neighbour's webcam...two birds with one stone and all that...