Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

What do I do now???

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Doomsday wrote: »
    thing is next wednesday is Valentines day and I have been invited to go aon a tv show that i regualrly do, but its gonna be on Valentines day this time and probably much later, like starting at 8pm instead of the normal 5:30pm so gotta onder what i am doing there.
    No offence but she doesn't seem to be putting herself out for you so don't do it for her. If I asked a guy out and he said "yeah maybe Wednesday or Thursday depending if I'm not doing anything else" I would not be impressed.
  • Options
    I have had it all before dude. Get a straight answer from her on how she feels about you and don't let her lead you on for over a year!
  • Options
    haha aye.

well she said she couldnt do wednesday but dunno what she has on.

I will see her thursday and try and see where I stand but am just wary about that convo as I am sure the girls here would say if a guy asked them on a date where they were at then that would put them off.
  • Options
    I think it messes things up when you have "the talk" too early on. You don't want to pressure her because she might not totally know what her feelings are for you or what she wants. Best thing to do is go on the date, see how it goes and then at the end say you had a good time and ask her if she wants to do it again.
  • Options
    aye.

its kinda tricky coz we know each other years but its the first time out romantic as happend so on one hand you feel like you dont need to do all the getting to know you stuff, seeacing each other and all that business but at the same time you do coz its a new thing, a new direction you know?

I will just ask her if she wants to do it again and see what she says.

I am always thinking ahead tho so will be wondeirng about valentines day and her birthday but will try and reel it in.
  • Options
    Well, since you definately got a Date with her Thursday, i am sure you will see how it all is! :thumb:
  • Options
    its kinda tricky coz we know each other years but its the first time out romantic as happend so on one hand you feel like you dont need to do all the getting to know you stuff, seeacing each other and all that business but at the same time you do coz its a new thing, a new direction you know?

Totally know what you mean there, what I've always done is just sort of try and just relax, enjoy her company and flirt a bit more.

You know you've got stuff in common so there's none of this wondering what kind of girl she is or anything like that, so hopefully that'll take a bit of pressure off.

Hope things work out anyway matey :thumb:
  • Options
    thanks guys

haven't heard from her today about 2moro's date but I guess there is a few hours yet lol.
  • Options
    Has she got in touch yet, today about tonight i mean? Good luck!
  • Options
    well thursday date got cancelled :(

Txt her on wednesday night just general and then asked about today and she said we'd sort it out 2moro and was a bit funny in the txt I dunno and then waited today, nothing, txt her this afternoon well after she finished work and got a reply saying she was going to give it a miss tonight coz she had a bad migraine all day and felt aweful.

so no date for me...
  • Options
    well thursday date got cancelled :(

Well I totally saw that coming. :yes: Maybe she's having second thoughts about the whole thing or maybe she feels like you're suffocating her. My advice is to give her space and to let her get in touch with you.
  • Options
    lipsy wrote: »
    Well I totally saw that coming. :yes: Maybe she's having second thoughts about the whole thing or maybe she feels like you're suffocating her. My advice is to give her space and to let her get in touch with you.

:crying: :crying:

damn.

I kinda wondered to. I mean she could have any guy she wanted, why settle on me. Plenty of ex's she could have for fun when she wanted, she was already doing that when I met her.

I didnt txt loads or owt u know.

Well I txt her today saying I hope she was better and when she is to get in touch and we can arrange to meet up but I aint gonna txt her or ring her until she does me.

I just dont't know if she wil get back in touch....

why can't things ever be simple? why do u have to play games and wait and just do these stupid things. Why can't it just be straight forward.
  • Options
    why can't things ever be simple? why do u have to play games and wait and just do these stupid things. Why can't it just be straight forward.

I know!! I never understand that either....you like her, you've been reasonably up front, don't know why being honest freaks so many people out...although if you were constantly phoning or texting, I could see that would get pretty wearing - but it doesn't sound like you are - they're fairly well placed texts/calls!!

But you know - looks like you're just going to have to sit back a bit and let her take the lead for now....she knows where she stands with you, so it's sort of up to her to take it from there...frustrating, I know, but sometimes that's just the way it is!! And try to relax about it a bit..if it's meant to be and all that, it'll happen!! :thumb:
  • Options
    I did try to tell you what she is like dude! Besides, you're way too good for her!
  • Options
    haha thanks man, it is appreciated. Leats some1 thinks I am worth summat.

I don't know. She'd get with a guy that would cheat on her friend with another friend, but me who has been nothing but a gentleman (and thats a direct quote from her) and its all held back or something.

weirdness.
  • Options
    She is a player dude, forget her, you're Money, totally Money and you don't realise!
  • Options
    hahaha

thanks man.

too bad no 1 else realises.