Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

RE: Valentines Day - Whats the most romantic thing ....

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    You dont even know mine and richies plans, we're getting married in a 2 years so...

so what? And you're not nearly 18 love, you've only just turned 17. Find a travel lodge and go out for a meal? It's what me and my bf do when we want some privacy. And what's wrong with waiting til the weekend? Just because you're engaged doesn't mean you're above others, because that's the impression i'm getting. You can't expect his parents to go out so you two can have it to yourselves. My bf isn't allowed to stay in the same room as me when he's staying, so we go elsewhere. Simple really.

And i thought it was 5 years?
  • Options
    Ballerina wrote: »
    so what? And you're not nearly 18 love, you've only just turned 17. Find a travel lodge and go out for a meal? It's what me and my bf do when we want some privacy. And what's wrong with waiting til the weekend? Just because you're engaged doesn't mean you're above others, because that's the impression i'm getting. You can't expect his parents to go out so you two can have it to yourselves. My bf isn't allowed to stay in the same room as me when he's staying, so we go elsewhere. Simple really.

i love how you always make sense =)

im in two minds about valentine's day

my boyfriend and i are always doing nice things for each other because you really shouldnt have to wait until valentines day. actually, i say always, but that would just be shit. no, we do spontaneous random romantic things for each other from time to time. anyway, we've both been rubbishing valentine's day and saying how shit we think it is.
    but... i dont mean it, and im not sure he does either. just cause of where our previous relationships have started or ended, neither one of us has spent valentine's day with someone doing something special.

basically... how do i know that he's really not gonna do anything for valentine's day, or that he's gonna surprise me? (i can never tell with this boy)
    i got some nice new underwear that i know he'll really like because that's not too soppy and stuff but still doing something nice. but... i dont wanna be sitting here with nothing if he's actually planning something.
    at the same time, i dont wanna end up with roses and a card or whatever for him when he hasnt done anything cause i know thatll just make him kinda disgruntled.

help?
  • Options
    IWishIWas wrote: »
    i love how you always make sense =)

wow thank you! :)
  • Options
    wow thank you! :)

welcome!!!
  • Options
    Valentine's Day is a load of shite, but regardless I think you should wear your sexiest underwear and then go and let him take you up the wrong 'un;)
  • Options
    Kermit wrote: »
    Valentine's Day is a load of shite, but regardless I think you should wear your sexiest underwear and then go and let him take you up the wrong 'un;)

sounds like a plan to me!
  • Options
    Bunnie wrote: »
    oh I have pictures for everything today!!

KHSS =

Why on earth do you have a picture of a transexual on your PC?
  • Options
    Seems there are a few burgeoning superiority complexes on show in this thread. I take Valentine's Day with a shovel of salt as large as the next person's, but there's no harm in making a big deal of it if you so wish.
  • Options
    Bunnie wrote: »
    KHSS =

KHSS does not = transexual :grump:
  • Options
    briggi wrote: »
    there's no harm in making a big deal of it if you so wish.

There's lots of harm in text talk though:p

It's a great excuse for a fillet steak, blowjob and anal sex, if nowt else.
  • Options

Well, when you put it like that, sounds great!! Quick....sign me up up for V day shenanigans!! Minus the steak...I'm veggie....:p
  • Options
    I presume the second course of meat is fine though:p
  • Options
    Ha ha ha!!! Yeah...that's the one meat I've kept an appetite for.... :heart:
  • Options
    Isn't this just like the same thread done again?
  • Options

Whoever said romance was dead you old charmer you!
  • Options
    Lacy wrote: »
    Isn't this just like the same thread done again?
    :yes:
  • Options

1 think dont call me love! The whole point of us staying in and having a meal ect... is because of money we both have to pay for either motorbike parts or driving lessons! Thats why we didnt want to go out to a hotel and meal ect... we want to do everything ourselves make it more romantic, and another thing we're both working next weekend thats why we're not waiting til then! Also Richie just found out he's got ta work wednesday til 6.30! And our plans have changed bout when we're getting married not that it matters to anyone! And Im not acting above the rest because im engaged to my man Thanks x
  • Options
    :yes:

And no its not the same one done again!
  • Options
    1 think dont call me love! The whole point of us staying in and having a meal ect... is because of money we both have to pay for either motorbike parts or driving lessons! Thats why we didnt want to go out to a hotel and meal ect... we want to do everything ourselves make it more romantic, and another thing we're both working next weekend thats why we're not waiting til then! Also Richie just found out he's got ta work wednesday til 6.30! And our plans have changed bout when we're getting married not that it matters to anyone! And Im not acting above the rest because im engaged to my man Thanks x

stop acting like a child then, if it's because of money and work then it's though tbh, that's life. There's a whole year to make up for it, no need to get in such a flap about valentines day. I'm not going to be seeing my guy until a week after, so we planned something for then. It really doesn't matter what day it is. Just arrange something for a time thats suitable, the world doesn't revolve around valentines day.
  • Options

Can you write correctly please? You make it so hard to understand what you are saying.

As for Valentines day, celebrate it another time. Just because you can't celebrate it next weekend doesn't mean you can't celebrate it the next. Stop making a big deal out of nothing.
  • Options

Way to ruin my plan :grump:.

:p
  • Options
    Franki wrote: »
    Way to ruin my plan :grump:

I think your bf has an excellent plan for steak and sex ;)
  • Options
    And our plans have changed bout when we're getting married not that it matters to anyone!

That is totally irrelevant as to the topic of conversation and only would have been put to be asked the question of why and in what way they have changed, so i'm going to make you happy and ask in what way they have changed?
  • Options
    I think your bf has an excellent plan for steak and sex ;)
    :o

What has he told you :p?
  • Options
    no offense but half you people can be right stuck up cunts

you'd have to be utterly daft to be unable to read what shes wrote, theres the odd letter changed here and there but its not exactly the end of the world.. its not even proper txt speak...
  • Options
    z- wrote: »

you'd have to be utterly daft to be unable to read what shes wrote, theres the odd letter changed here and there but its not exactly the end of the world.. its not even proper txt speak...

Aww Thats Ever So Much! Least some1 understands me and sticks up for me!
  • Options
    z- wrote: »

The Good Manners Guide.

If this poster can't be arsed to live by the rules of the board then why should we help her?
  • Options
    The Good Manners Guide.

If this poster can't be arsed to live by the rules of the board then why should we help her?

Indeed.

And why must you do something for Valentines day? Why not Saturday or ehatever? (I think someone has already said this but I can't remember)
  • Options
    Sofie wrote: »
    Indeed.

And why must you do something for Valentines day? Why not Saturday or ehatever? (I think someone has already said this but I can't remember)

everyone? :p

but yeah, text speak is annoying and it comes across as being immature. It's not hard to type properly, there's no limit. After all, it is in the good manners guide....
    3. Text talk makes you look stupid and illiterate, sad but true. Board users will also assume that if you can't be bothered to write properly, why should they bother to try and help you.
  • Options
    everyone? :p

:o