Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

does size matter???

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    that is right. I just have issues. I always wonder when I look at guys what it looks like and how big it is. I know I am weird!!
    dd38ll wrote: »
    I always wonder when I look at guys what it looks like and how big it is. I know I am weird!!

Join the queue, babe - I do the same all the time!!! Weird is cool! :p
    that's god glad to know I am not the only one. LOL
    Violette wrote: »
    it does matter a little bit to me. :blush:

Wish to elaborate?

Anything above 5inch and you don't wanna know?!

I lost a fair bit of weight over the last 12 / 18 months, and i reckon my penis seems about 1"/1.5" longer, i guess it was always there, just couldn't be used!

Girlfriend hasn't mentioned it, or been begging for sex any more so i guess it's not that much of a big deal to her, although i do feel like i'm filling her up a little more nowdays, so I'm happy with it!
    good for you on the loosing weight and filling your woman. She should be thankful she has someone to fill her. I know I would be!!!
    Mr Orange wrote: »
    I lost a fair bit of weight over the last 12 / 18 months, and i reckon my penis seems about 1"/1.5" longer

Dude, the important word there is "seems".
    come on if it makes him feel better why shoot him down???
    Dude, the important word there is "seems".

I'll admit i've measured it a few times, before as a chubby fella and now after, and it is certainly longer now.

Weather this was due to it being surrounded by excess fat or because now it's much easier to get much stronger erections i neither know nor care
    When you're chubbier you have more oestrogen in your body I think. Maybe the greater relative testosterone has helped.

Who knows, but it's all good!

Adn any girls that try to preach to me about cock size I simply reply with fat girls are ugly. As it seems most girls are insecure about their weight.

In reality, if you meet someone you click with who gives a flying fuck on any of the measurements. Not ranting, but I know as a guy when I was younger I always felt insecure about it because it's made out to be a big issue, but it's not in the slightest.
    Mr Orange wrote: »
    I'll admit i've measured it a few times, before as a chubby fella and now after, and it is certainly longer now.

Weather this was due to it being surrounded by excess fat or because now it's much easier to get much stronger erections i neither know nor care

This may be true. Websites that 'advise' people on how to take advantage of their 'true size' suggest losing weight and trimming one's pubes ...
    well yeah who wants to have a great big bush down there??? I know I dont!!! lol
    ShyBoy wrote: »
    In reality, if you meet someone you click with who gives a flying fuck on any of the measurements. Not ranting, but I know as a guy when I was younger I always felt insecure about it because it's made out to be a big issue, but it's not in the slightest.
    Thats is so completly true, I really dont care about the size of someones dick, there are much more important things to consider in your sex life.

What anyones me more, and I dont know if this is common place, but some men I've been with seem to obbsessed with knowing the size of every other guy that I've slept with. Why? So you feel that you measure up enough.
    Yeah....really doesn't matter to me...and sounds like it doesn't matter to most other girls either...I don't know...I've been with blokes who have been bigger than average, and it's definitely more 'pleasing to the eye', but in terms of actual sex, doesn't make much difference.....think it's all in technique, to be honest!! And the best sex I had was with my ex who was average size, but a 9/10 for all-round skills, which mattered a lot more to me!!! :yes:
    the secret is we are all (well not all, brain dead, selfish chav's probably not so) insecure.

We want to please. We want to make you (girls) happy. We are terriefed of not living up to your expectations and fear that you may run off with some dude coz he is better then we are or coz we bore you by not doing as much stuff as you girls have done.

the secret to men there.
    Ah ha!!! I suspected there was something going on in those pretty little heads of yours all along.....:p

Awww...that's realy nice though!! You know what?? The majority of women honestly are not at all concerned about the size of their bloke's 'manhood'.....in a relationship, the decent girls will stick with you because they like you, and more likely they'll get on turned on by sex with you because it's with YOU, not because you're hung like a horse!!!!

Honestly....think it's a male manufactured worry.....so if any blokes are reading this and worried about it...relax, get over it, and just have a good time with what you've got!! :thumb:
    Penis size is something that plays on my mind constantly and effects my confidence towards women in a massive way. I'm petrified that when I DO meet a girl who is willing to have sex with me that she'll just laugh and run a mile.

I've made a massive effort to change my ways, lose weight and make something of my life but that keeps holding me back and theres fuck all I can do about it :no:

Can I ask the girls, is 5 inches erect (albeit fairly skinny) (and barely 3 inches flacid) enough for you to at least stick around for a bit?
    HanHan wrote: »
    Ah ha!!! I suspected there was something going on in those pretty little heads of yours all along.....:p

Awww...that's realy nice though!! You know what?? The majority of women honestly are not at all concerned about the size of their bloke's 'manhood'.....in a relationship, the decent girls will stick with you because they like you, and more likely they'll get on turned on by sex with you because it's with YOU, not because you're hung like a horse!!!!

Honestly....think it's a male manufactured worry.....so if any blokes are reading this and worried about it...relax, get over it, and just have a good time with what you've got!! :thumb:

aye we are a suprisingly sensitive species :blush:

I fill you in on more, its not just penis size. Its your sexual exploits. Its your sexual tendancies.

If you had a guy with a 10 inch cock that was as thick as ur arm, we will worry. If you have had a 3sum and we haven't, we will worry. If you like girls....we will worry.

just seem to be built that way.

so ladies, if you find your in a relationship and you reveal or your guy find sout something about your secual exploits and he acts all disgusted and angry with you and expects you to apologise for something you did before you even met him, its not really goes he is digusted by you or mad at you. He is mad at himself, scared and insecure he can't please you.

See the film "Chasing Amy" for a funny and insightful view on this topic.
    Doomsday wrote: »
    aye we are a suprisingly sensitive species :blush:

I fill you in on more, its not just penis size. Its your sexual exploits. Its your sexual tendancies.

If you had a guy with a 10 inch cock that was as thick as ur arm, we will worry. If you have had a 3sum and we haven't, we will worry. If you like girls....we will worry.

so ladies, if you find your in a relationship and you reveal or your guy find sout something about your secual exploits and he acts all disgusted and angry with you and expects you to apologise for something you did before you even met him, its not really goes he is digusted by you or mad at you. He is mad at himself, scared and insecure he can't please you.
    Thats so true, I didnt tell my ex half the stuff I've done as he would act exactly like that.
    Wow - that's really interesting - I actually had no idea!! So it's because 'you lot' wish you had have done that stuff, or you're worried you can't measure up in terms of excitement to what has gone before?? Never realised that.....just feel like I've learned something v important!! :chin:
    You certainly have!

We're feeble, pathetic creatures at times.

We'll pester our girlfriends for hours to find out what the biggest they've had has been, even though they don't want to tell us.
    Then when they tell us, and we realise it's a mere half an inch bigger than ours, boom you could have punched us in the stomach and started jumping on us, like we feel sick to the core that we don't measure up!

I'm sure not all guys are like this, but a fair few will be, I know I have no intention of quizzing my girlfriend about things that may make me feel like this. I don't think i would be quite so irrational, but who knows, we're rather pathetic things after all!
    HanHan wrote: »
    Wow - that's really interesting - I actually had no idea!! So it's because 'you lot' wish you had have done that stuff, or you're worried you can't measure up in terms of excitement to what has gone before?? Never realised that.....just feel like I've learned something v important!! :chin:

well some of it is we wish we had done that stuff, because its fun and sex and exciting and then it would be more equal also but more of it is your second point about not being able to live up to the excitement that has gone before.

if we havent done that stuff and you have, your way more experienced then we are, we assume you want that stuff and if you don't get it you will leave or cheat and then we wil be heartbroken so we get in first and say how bad it is, when really we are just trying to protect ourselves rather then attack you.

Guys do have a morbid fascination with sex and that people they know, gfs especially have done, we always want to be your best, biggest and most exciting because we want to please you and it will be security for ourselves coz that way you less likely to break our hearts.

Of course in relationships if a girl has done a bunch of wild sexual stuff but is now with 1 guy and in love with him, chances are, she won't wann do the wild sex stuff anymore - well at least stuff that involves other people, she will want to stay with him but guys don't see that kinda thing and can blow it all by reacting how they do.
    Doomsday wrote: »
    well some of it is we wish we had done that stuff, because its fun and sex and exciting and then it would be more equal also but more of it is your second point about not being able to live up to the excitement that has gone before.

if we havent done that stuff and you have, your way more experienced then we are, we assume you want that stuff and if you don't get it you will leave or cheat and then we wil be heartbroken so we get in first and say how bad it is, when really we are just trying to protect ourselves rather then attack you.

Guys do have a morbid fascination with sex and that people they know, gfs especially have done, we always want to be your best, biggest and most exciting because we want to please you and it will be security for ourselves coz that way you less likely to break our hearts.

Of course in relationships if a girl has done a bunch of wild sexual stuff but is now with 1 guy and in love with him, chances are, she won't wann do the wild sex stuff anymore - well at least stuff that involves other people, she will want to stay with him but guys don't see that kinda thing and can blow it all by reacting how they do.

Wow - all that makes so much sense, but I never realised it! But you know, also, the great thing about every bloke is that he can offer something different!! If I'm anything like the average girl (and I think I am :chin: ), then it would feel weird if a current bloke was exactly the same as the bloke before....and difference in experience (whether more or less than you) is what makes a new bloke exciting in the first place!! I can honestly say that every bloke I've been with has been a 'first' for me in some way (without going into detail! :naughty: ) and that can only be a good thing....and if you haven't done it yet, that just means us girls get to give YOU your first experience of something....and that's great, because it's something that's just yours, that you can share!! So trust me, either way round (more or less experienced)...it's all good!!! :thumb:
    BarmyArmy wrote: »
    Can I ask the girls, is 5 inches erect (albeit fairly skinny) (and barely 3 inches flacid) enough for you to at least stick around for a bit?

5 inches is within the normal range so you shouldn't be worrying about it.
    BarmyArmy wrote: »

Being realistic, 5" isn't the biggest one on the block - but then again, it certainly won't be the smallest.

However, if a girl genuinely cares about you, then your cock size won't matter. Rather a skilled 5" than a 12" hug-it-and-weep 'cos there's nowt you can do with it ... ;)
    Teagan wrote: »
    Being realistic, 5" isn't the biggest one on the block - but then again, it certainly won't be the smallest.

However, if a girl genuinely cares about you, then your cock size won't matter. Rather a skilled 5" than a 12" hug-it-and-weep 'cos there's nowt you can do with it ... ;)

yup!

plus, there's more things that she can do with it!