Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Yes, it's that Friday thread.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Night in with the telly tonight, and probably cinema tomorrow night. Squeeze in a bit of shopping tomorrow beforehand. And then dinner with the bf's family for his and his brother's birthdays.

A quiet one to recover from last weekend.
  • Options
    Kelly wrote: »
    I'm going to London!!! :yippe:
    Hurrah, London's excellent!

I've got a date! I'm going to a cafe in Covent Garden with a very lovely lady and the we might go and rejoin my rabble in Popstarz. Not sure about Saturday, 'side from work, but Sunday evening I'll be at church as usual.
  • Options
    I'm going on a late birthday celebration tonight and recovering all weekend !:D
  • Options
    My fellas coming to visit for the weekend. Currently plans are to go shopping to the Trafford Centre Sat aft, go for a meal, go to the cinema, call in at my bro's for a few drinks later on in the evening. Then a quieter day on Sunday, possibly go for a swim and then to the pub quiz at the SU in the evening.
  • Options
    Working! Sorting out a proper sleeping pattern. May watch my She-Ra DVD and pig out a wee bit.
  • Options
    Finish my application for the magazine job then play Okami.

The thrills never stop.
  • Options
    Out for tea and then pub tonight to catch up the with usual suspects. Shopping for new and stretchy clothes tomorrow and then going to see The Woman in Black at the theatre in the evening. Sunday will be a lazy day methinks :thumb:
  • Options
    beer and chinese tonight, beer and seaside tomorrow.

Boring:D
  • Options
    Nothing interesting planned. Me and a mate wanted to go out tomorrow night, but it seems to have fizzled out.

I will be doing exactly what I'm doing now ALL weekend (bar work tomorrow morning). Lying in bed, watching a film and wasting time on here. And then it's half term. Woohoo. A week of doing exactly the same :)
  • Options
    Kermit wrote: »
    beer and chinese tonight, beer and seaside tomorrow.

Boring:D

Sounds like fun! Shields beach to eat chips and develop an addiction to the nudge? :razz:
  • Options
    Manchester! Going down for a weekend of debauchery and the United match.
  • Options
    We're far too dignified for Soof Sheelz, its Tynemouth for us, darling.

Although if I can get us in that real ale pub by the Custom House I'll be chuffed to bits :lol:
  • Options
    Woo, boyfriend's coming down to see me :D

So... that'll be us locked in my room for most of the weekend then :hyper:

Have got to fill in two application forms for new jobs at some point though :(
  • Options
    Fingers crossed this should be my best weekend for a very long time, been looking forward to it for ages.

I'm back in Cambridge for the weekend, seeing all my uni mates, going to the Spring Ball tonight, then it's the Lifesaving match vs Oxford tomorrow (not competing but most of my team mates from last year are and I'm helping out) which is followed by pub and then a nice dinner and then partying.

Sunday I'm chilling, catching up with friends here, looking at some options for accomodation and going to the pub quiz in the evening. Monday I don't start work 'til lunchtime so I'm leaving Cambridge on the first train after 0930 and going back to reality :(
  • Options
    I'm still saving for my holidays so as usual I am on a budjet weekend!

Babysitting tonight, but I don't mind because the little lass is just the cutest!

Tomorrow my mates are coming round for a movie marathon, the sky plus is full with films! A bit of scoffing and then vodka for the evening.

Unsure Sunday, my plan should be to do my colllege work but we shall see what happens.
  • Options
    Tonight is a friends birthday bash, we are all dressing as things beginning with S, house partying from 8pm then off to Dome of Pleasure again! I need to sort out the costume bit though, I have all the bits and no motivation to be doing it!

Tomorrow is recovery to the extreme, dissertation work and probably the pub for a bit.

Sunday is hardcore coursework day, I have a 50 minute presentation to prepare for Thursday.

I also have Monday-Friday nights out planned next week, so need the weekend to prepare myself in advance :D
  • Options
    ive just woke up.. seems ive broke/lost a few things in my room in a drunken state last night

work in an hour ffs

carryout just later, and i dont even know how im gonna manage that cuz im well and truely skint!
  • Options
    Fuck all tonight.

Tomorrow, mate from uni is coming down so going out and getting twisted somewhere.

Yip ya!
  • Options
    Bloc Party were a bit dissappointing :(

Going to laze around thre rest of the weekend i think.
  • Options
    Renzo wrote: »
    Bloc Party were a bit dissappointing :(

really? my ex saw them in new york - said it was amazing.

have you got the new album?
  • Options
    You all put me to shame. I'm not doing anything this weekend. Well i might go shopping tomorrow but thats it.
  • Options
    I hate to say I actually enjoyed the Party Bus, but I went with the impression it was going to be the worst night of my life so I suppose it could only have got better.

But now I'm the most ill person in Britain, so boo.
  • Options
    Got pissed down the pub last night then got really pilled up, coked up and stoned with my mates. Started the day off with a line of charlie and then hit the weed. I'm really stoned, got work tonight. Tomorrow? No one knows...
  • Options
    I hate to say I actually enjoyed the Party Bus, but I went with the impression it was going to be the worst night of my life so I suppose it could only have got better.

But now I'm the most ill person in Britain, so boo.

Yay. Glad you had a good time :thumb:

I was looking forward to a funny story though :(:p
  • Options
    It was funny when me and my best pal turned up to the bar to see 14 girls wearing pink t-shirts and fairy wings and the lot. We had worn all black on purpose :D the Birthday Girl's Mum looked ready to kill us haha. There wasn't a chance I was wearing a daft pink t-shirt around Manchester!

I went to Subway at the end of the night gave a nice Northern Irish boy my cookie. :) Even though I mocked the way he said yoghurt, haha.
  • Options
    really? my ex saw them in new york - said it was amazing.

have you got the new album?

They play well but thats it. Theres no energy, no atmosphere... Yeah I've got it, they played a lot from it.
  • Options
    mad weekend, stoill [partying aweay after friday night...no sleep whatsoever.

im sure ill be feeling a little worse for wear tomorrow. madness. near 40 hours on the drugs and booze.
  • Options
    Shogun wrote: »
    mad weekend, stoill [partying aweay after friday night...no sleep whatsoever.

im sure ill be feeling a little worse for wear tomorrow. madness. near 40 hours on the drugs and booze.

Still a coley through your talking on da phone. Beebebebebebebebbe wats da craic? Haha!

Blocked still, don't give a fuck.
  • Options
    gooooo away and fuck yourself, maddog scratcher.

catch yourse on, dont be acting the wag.
  • Options
    Shogun wrote: »
    gooooo away and fuck yourself, maddog scratcher.

catch yourse on, dont be acting the wag.

Haha only messing ya cunt. Here ring my mobile. Got a story bout maher.