Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Yes, it's that Friday thread.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
So what we all up to.

Drugs and clubbing tomorrow night with me muscley mate. Friends over for dinner tonight.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Dinner with friends tonight, cleaning tidying tomorrow, plucking and grooming on sunday ready for a hot date on Monday :D

You watch, I'll get dragged out and end up in a cabbage state all wknd like usual
    Might go for a quick beer after work, but nothing much tonight.
    Spending the rest of the weekend with my misses celebrating valentines day cos we wont get to see each other on the day. :D
    Waiting and seeing if my friends turn up, I can't get hold of them to find out if they are visiting or not :rolleyes:
    Not a damn thing since Mr Glittery is working all weekend.
    WHAT??? It's Friday????????? :nervous:

Omg... what happened to Thursday? My brain feels like it's been put in backwards now... I'm on completly the wrong day.
    Going to a party tonight - but also supposed to be going to see a friends gig as well - arrhghg dilema - both in eastish london though so am hoping to combine the two - not sure.

Then parents in law wedding anniversary tomorrow - which means I get to eat yummy food - mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    I'm under the weather... Feel really crap. :yuck:

May just spend it sleeping (I'd be in bed now but you get penalised for missing lessons in year 2).
    going to the girlfriends after work as long as we dont get no bad weather. having our valentines this weekend cos i wont see her on the day or next weekend.

gonna have a takeaway tonight and maybe a bottle of wine, tomorrow going cribs causway shopping and then out for a meal at night.

so a relatively relaxed one.
    I've got the most BORING weekend planned ever.

Monday 2pm - Coursework due in.

I've yet to start it.

I think we all know what I'm going to be doing this weekend.
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,283 Skive's The Limit
    Going to Never Never Land with my chosen familly.
    Weekender Offender 
    I have a formal tomorrow night, am all excited!! Apart from that I work all weekend every weekend, but it means I have my week free so it's fine :)

capo2
    I have no idea yet, I'm not short of things to do:

Tonight: go out to see my mates band then go out with other mates on the razzle.

Sat: I can either go out and get twisted :razz: or i can go round to my guy's place who i'm seeing. :naughty:

I've also said I'm going to sort out job apps too..

Decisions, decisions :chin:
    Not a lot seeing as im moving home this weekend. But i do have the week off....:chin:
  • BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    koe_182 wrote: »
    going to the girlfriends after work as long as we dont get no bad weather. having our valentines this weekend cos i wont see her on the day or next weekend.

gonna have a takeaway tonight and maybe a bottle of wine, tomorrow going cribs causway shopping and then out for a meal at night.

so a relatively relaxed one.

:yes: sounds good. looking forward to it!
    This is the first stress free weekend I’ve had in weeks and weeks, so I’m chilling out.
    I will watch the rugby on Saturday. Apart from that I don't know. I have plenty of spare beer in the fridge so may drink all that and go out Saturday.
    do you know it's stress free, it's not happened yet. :p
    I'm out tonight for my mate's 22nd birthday :D.
    do you know it's stress free, it's not happened yet. :p

Well I'm not moving house or working this weekend, so it's bound to be less stressful than the last couple of weekends :razz:
    Tonight I've got to go our for a mate's 21st birthday party - around Manchester in a party bus. It's going to be SHIT.

Tomorrow and Sunday I'll be doing sweet FA. Can't wait. :D
    Tonight I've got to go our for a mate's 21st birthday party - around Manchester in a party bus. It's going to be SHIT.

:lol: bless you! As long as the provide booze, just sit at the back and get sloshed my sweet!
    Lu_C wrote: »
    WHAT??? It's Friday????????? :nervous:

Omg... what happened to Thursday? My brain feels like it's been put in backwards now... I'm on completly the wrong day.

Omg I know!! I was like "huh? its sat tomorrow? shit, work :yeees: "

I've been invited to a farewell party. Yay.

apart from that, work, food, sleep.
    Figured that I might stay in. Not planning to take the new girl in my life out until next weekend... ;)
    Bunnie wrote: »
    :lol: bless you! As long as the provide booze, just sit at the back and get sloshed my sweet!

I don't even know if they do provide any booze!!! It's worrying. I've paid £25 of my hard earned cash for this, too. We've got paid entry into 4 clubs - and we don't even know what the clubs are until we get there!

I might just slit my wrists beforehand.
    Ive been wondering all week long if I should try to snatch a ticket to see Sander Kleinenberg tonight. It's been hyped up a lot so it might be an ace night out -or it gets too crowded and ends up being a waste of 3000 ISK.

Then I'll be moving to the city again. Whey! Been here already for two nights but need to get my stuff, clean the room and suchlike.
    I don't even know if they do provide any booze!!! It's worrying. I've paid £25 of my hard earned cash for this, too. We've got paid entry into 4 clubs - and we don't even know what the clubs are until we get there!

Have fun with that. Let us know how it goes ;)

£25? bugger me! Well, get your money back, that should get you to mine on the train...and Ill get you into clubs for free dont you worry.

There is a clear winner I am sure ;)
    Have fun with that. Let us know how it goes ;)

At this rate I'll be taking Bunnie up on her very kind offer... ;)

I'm sure you'll all read my moaning about it on this very thread tomorrow!!
    I look forward to reading it :lol:
    I'm going to London!!! :yippe: