Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Annoyance

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    A film perhaps?

I'll get my coat, sorry
  • Options
    I have to write an essay that I have no interest in and no understanding of....for Friday. Mehhhhh
  • Options
    A film perhaps?

A film is most likely, although we'll maybe go and see Employee of The Month instead :lol:
  • Options
    Designing a wonderful website that took hours to perfect and looks the dogs nuts. Then looking at it in Internet Explorer, falling to my knees and sobbing. :crying:
  • Options
    I'm rather annoyed that everyone seems to be falling out left right and center, lets get along people!
  • Options
    Bri-namite wrote: »
    although we'll maybe go and see Employee of The Month instead :lol:
    It's actually quite good :D
  • Options
    Nothing is annoying me today. :D

Might get a chance to sell my old saddle tonight! Ooooerr! I depserately need the cash.
  • Options
    Absolutely nothing. On the mend and found out I've passed all my exams. :yippe:
  • Options
    Yerascrote wrote: »
    Absolutely nothing. On the mend and found out I've passed all my exams. :yippe:

Nice one :thumb:

I have a sore throat and have to go food shopping after work. Hmph.
  • Options
    lipsy wrote: »
    I've just broken a nail :sour:

:lol:

sorry, made me laugh! i think it was the :sour: face. :p
  • Options
    eefs wrote: »
    I just spilt black forest gateau on my navy skirt. Very annoying. Lucky I don't really have to move from behind my desk until dark.

And I am majorly bored.

Eefs!
  • Options
    The two girls who sit next to me (lovely though they are) haven't stopped yapping all day.

Today's topics have included:

The council coming round to sort her bins
    The mortgage start date
    Has anybody got any paracetemol? (No)
    Baked tatties and whether they like tuna in it
    I hope I don't get snowed in tomorrow
    Has anybody got any paracetemol? (Still no)

I also got grilled about my love life, now they're speaking about stock cubes.

I'll be in the pub before I know it :thumb:
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Kids.

Children not knowing when to shut up.
    Children repeating everything you say in a mocking manner.
    Children who just barge in and interrupt lessons.
    Children who are rude.
    Children who tell other people to fuck off, with you stood *right* there.

Oh, and salesmen.

And another ... people who are panicking about snow and therefore stopping the whole city. Well, not quite but all it takes is a small flutter for everyone to panic and make my commute from work harder :|

We probably won't get snow now :grump:
  • Options
    I was meant my free Wednesday in the library doing an assignment, but instead I've lay in bed downloading music and watching family guy ALL DAY. I could still go in to the library this evening to make up for it, but there's football on. Basically my lack of motivation annoys me.

ETA: Congrats yerascrote :thumb:
  • Options
    Bri-namite wrote: »
    Has anybody got any paracetemol? (No)

I asked some people for some of them today. The replies were no, but I have some random other painkiller that's either far too strong or that I'm not allowed to have. Then some lovely person went to the shop to buy her lunch and got me some paracetamol and told me not to moan that she never buys me anything!

I'm rather annoyed today that yet again, the children always do what they're not supposed to. There's one who just screams and doesn't listen when asked to stop (we think it's because when he does this at hom, he gets attention) and there's two other who just don't do what they've been asked to do.
  • Options
    Just tried ordering something from Amazon. Just got a message come up telling me that I can't use my gift certificate because it's orded from a 3rd party and the cards that have been used in the past have both expired.
  • Options
    well done turlough. :)
  • Options
    Having my work plans messed up due to having to rid of a new memeber of staff we really needed in the department. :grump:
  • Options
    History coursework, 7 hour shifts on weeknights, and the fact that I was sitting in a freezing cold drive-thru booth for 3 hours AGAIN after being told that I wouldn't be in there long.

Meh.
  • Options
    Whats annoying you today?

Personally, I've just spent half an hour erasing someone elses notes from a library book so I can use it for my dissertation :mad:

The only thing more annoying than an anotated library book is when a library book has been anotated by a stupid person.

:grump:
  • Options
    Randomgirl wrote: »
    The only thing more annoying than an anotated library book is when a library book has been anotated by a stupid person.

:grump:

And then you believe them... :(

I'm pissed off beccause there's car alarms going off left right and centre outside

I was MEGA pissed off yesterday when I went to get in my car and someone had parked their car about 30cm from my front bumper. Took me about 5 minutes to get out :grump:
  • Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    pretty much fucking everything! :grump:
  • Options
    My lecturer ringing me up cancelling my seminar when I spent all yesterday preparing for it.
  • Options
    WHEN YOU put effort into organising something when it is not even your duty to organise it and then SOME STUPID OLD INCAPABLE woman whose duty it is to sort it doesn't even get in touch AFTER A FULL WEEK when you inform her of the plans.

If I didn't love the kids so much, I would fucking quit.
  • Options
    i'm annoyed because my mum (teacher) had to go into work today when all the surrouding schools were closed, so she had to drive across birmingham at 7am in the awful weather, just to face a load of arsy kids who would complain that they have to go too.
  • Options
    See the relationship forum.

Something I missed out yesterday - all the staff where I do my work placement know I'm lactose intolerant so they know they can't offer me anything like chocolate. Yesterday I walked into one of the rooms (the building is split and the children are put in different areas depending on their age) and a member of staff offered me something that had chocolate in it, despite being one of the first to know I'm NOT allowed chocolate unless it's dark.
  • Options
    omg hi wrote: »
    i'm annoyed because my mum (teacher) had to go into work today when all the surrouding schools were closed, so she had to drive across birmingham at 7am in the awful weather, just to face a load of arsy kids who would complain that they have to go too.

my school stayed open too - all the others were shut. I remember a few years ago we had even worse snow in feb and every single school in the county was shut except mine. Didn't go in though :p our headteachers a tight arse.
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Sofie wrote: »
    See the relationship forum.

Something I missed out yesterday - all the staff where I do my work placement know I'm lactose intolerant so they know they can't offer me anything like chocolate. Yesterday I walked into one of the rooms (the building is split and the children are put in different areas depending on their age) and a member of staff offered me something that had chocolate in it, despite being one of the first to know I'm NOT allowed chocolate unless it's dark.
    I doubt they wanted to poison you. Most likely they acted before thinking, out of politeness.
  • Options
    The fucker that overtook me at about 100 mph this morning when there was snow everywhere, and who then proceeded to cut me up.
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Getting ill just before half term :grump: