Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

tell me what you think

124»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Whatever!!!!!!!!!!
    stop posting meaningless replies in order to keep this topic alive, you've been told "what we think" so leave it be eh?

and i'm not having a go before you start, but as far as the original topic is concerned, i think everything that needs to be said, has been said
    dd38ll wrote: »
    Whatever!!!!!!!!!!

You've used that reply before girly... Jesus. If you don't have a decent reply to post, don't!

I reckon this thread is dead.
    well people I'm sure you will all be happy to know that my MM contacted me today and we talked for almost an hour. It was actually enjoyable!!!
    FYI....he wants me bad!! LOL
    well people I'm sure you will all be happy to know that my MM contacted me today and we talked for almost an hour. It was actually enjoyable!!!

What is MM and FYI? :confused:

ETA: For your information?
    No idea what MM is but FYI is for your information.
    FYI = For Your Information

Why is this thread still going?
    No idea what MM is but FYI is for your information.

My man? I dunno either.
    mm stands for married man
    Remind me never to bother trying to help anyone again :yeees:.
    At least you tried hun
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    I think it's difficult for any of us to really know where you're coming from dd38ll in this situation, but I guess what this thread shows is that we can't tell people what to do, only give them options. It sounds like you've given some sound options Franki, so don't let it put you off in the future.

dd38ll, you're free to do whatever you like of course, but as has already been mentioned (by loopi I think) people are going to have their opinions on affairs and I think it's really hard for people to offer you support if they've seen the consequences of them or been at the brunt of them in the past. I guess people are just worried that things will all end in tears for you, and are trying to help you find a way out. However, the drive to do this needs to come for you, if or when you think it's the right thing to do.

I've pulled together some articles that you may find interesting reading:

Why they were unfaithful

Breaking up (this is a true story about getting out of a relationship that's past it's sell by date)

Relationship therapy

I hope this helps.