Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Exes

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    JamesZero wrote: »
    Umm, generally no.
    Although the one long term relationship I have had after looking back on it I regret a lot of it. It was a bit pointless and for a bit part of it I think we were only together for the sake of it.

That was the situation with my most recent ex. I don't regret it though, just learn from the experience and hope that in the future I won't make the same mistake twice :)
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    lipsy wrote: »
    It reads as though you're being sarky :(

Oh no. You know what I even thought that when I typed it and was going to emphasise the fact that I didn't intend to come across that way. But glad you know I'd never be like that :) I was just genuinely impressed.
    God yes. Loads. But then I always seem to pick strange guys and when we finish they turn into deluded morons. I don't know why but I have a habit of having guys fall for me very early on, it's usually in the stage where I'm not sure if I like them. Obviously it coems accross like I'm playing hard to get so they like you even more. I then feel suffocated so dump them. Then they turn into raving loony stalkers confessing their undying love or sendingme death threats! It's happened too many times!!!
    Obv not the case all the time, but it does happen.
    yes specially my last ex god he is an ugly sod lol
    VinylVicky wrote: »
    I don't know why but I have a habit of having guys fall for me very early on, it's usually in the stage where I'm not sure if I like them. Obviously it coems accross like I'm playing hard to get so they like you even more. I then feel suffocated so dump them. Then they turn into raving loony stalkers confessing their undying love or sendingme death threats! It's happened too many times!!!

That happens to me too :o
    There are a couple where im like omg..wtf :eek2: why did i go there xD

...majority are cool and hot so no i dont look back and cringe.
    I don't think I've ever been with someone who I look back on and cringe at exactly, I think they were all right for the person I was at the time I went out with them.

Learned a lot from all my relationships and I'm not bitter about any of them. I'm quite philospohical about the past really.
    All the bloody time!
    VinylVicky wrote: »
    God yes. Loads. But then I always seem to pick strange guys and when we finish they turn into deluded morons. I don't know why but I have a habit of having guys fall for me very early on, it's usually in the stage where I'm not sure if I like them. Obviously it coems accross like I'm playing hard to get so they like you even more. I then feel suffocated so dump them. Then they turn into raving loony stalkers confessing their undying love or sendingme death threats! It's happened too many times!!!

Lol me too. I've lost count of how many blokes have wanted me to have their babies like the 2nd time i've been out with them, then when i tell them to fuck off they turn up everywhere i am. Nutters.