Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Heroes!

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Not sure what you mean... It seemed to me like a normal continuation, like all the other episodes.

i think i may have just missed it in the last episode but

SPOILER

*deleted* :p

END SPOILER
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Writing in white doesn't help, as people use differnt coloured backgrounds...
    I'll PM you to avoid posting spoilers.
  • Options
    Has everyone seen this week's episode? Sooo good. Although I did see the Claire storyline coming. Not a spoiler I promise.

Does anyone know how many episodes there are going to be altogether?
  • Options
    Holy mother of christ. That episode 13... :|
  • Options
    I havn't read any of this, so point me in the direction of the answer, but is the new invisible guy the same guy that was the doctor in dr who before the current doctor?
  • Options
    my_name wrote: »
    I havn't read any of this, so point me in the direction of the answer, but is the new invisible guy the same guy that was the doctor in dr who before the current doctor?
    Yes.
  • Options
    I like him. He's funny. Don't bother looking for me here again because I won't be here.

Oh but nobody can beat hiro. He is just awsome. He makes me laugh so much.
  • Options
    I love it! Only been 2 episodes here but !!! :hyper:
  • Options
    Has Heroes started on sci-fi channel here in UK yet?
  • Options
    I was wondering this for a while since I first saw Peter's dream but now the last ep there sort of made it more real - maybe Peter doesn't meet up with the exploding man, rather he just explodes because all of the other gifted people are around him at the same time and he absorbs too much power.

I hope the shit hits the fan though and the city gets wrecked :D
    Isnt Peters power pretty much the same as Sylars? well, i think it is anyway- only peter hasnt learnt to control his yet..
  • Options
    icey wrote: »
    Isnt Peters power pretty much the same as Sylars? well, i think it is anyway- only peter hasnt learnt to control his yet..
    I think Sylar's power is to understand how things work (like clocks), but he discovered that he can get someone else's power, and permanently, by eating their brain. Presumably that would work for anyone.
  • Options
    would be interesting to see what happened if sylar were to eat some of peters brain then... :chin:
  • Options
    Then he probably wouldn't have to eat brains any more.
    Put Peter can't use the powers unless the "original owner" is around, can he? At least that's as far as we know.
  • Options
    Thing is Peter doesn't have to eat brains to get other people's powers. And when Peter learns how to control his power then he'll be able to absorb Syler's original power (seeing how things work) and then he'll know how Syler works and be able to kill him with the help of the others.
    I am positive that Peter is not the one who will explode and that his brother is gonna have a bigger role in the future.
    NOTE: Clare is starting to annoy me!!
  • Options
    I was wondering this for a while since I first saw Peter's dream but now the last ep there sort of made it more real - maybe Peter doesn't meet up with the exploding man, rather he just explodes because all of the other gifted people are around him at the same time and he absorbs too much power.

I hope the shit hits the fan though and the city gets wrecked :D

that was my theory too, mohinder practically confirmed it in the last episode
  • Options
    Oh my, Clair's father! :shocking:
  • Options

Did you just spoil E14 for me before I could get home to watch it?
    :impissed:

Damn you!;)
  • Options
    Agreed!

migpilot, it's technically not a spoiler... We already know Claire has a father. :p

(THE FOLLOWING ARE SPOILERS)

It seems I was wrong about Peter. Well, I did say "as far as we know" though. ;)
    But still, it might not be a direct result, as in "He gets too many powers" => "He explodes", but more like
    "He gets too many powers" => "He loses control of them" -\  <-we saw that happen
                                                              => "He explodes"
                           "One of the powers is radiation" -/

• Options

It seems I was wrong about Peter. Well, I did say "as far as we know" though. ;)
    ]

:yes: So its all good ;)