Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

24yo virgin - it has never gone in!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I'm 24 and never had sex despite REPEATED opportunities. Since age 17 exactly the same thing has happened when I've tried to have sex. It quite simply won't go in. It is very hard, erect, but I simply can't push it in, it remains stuck at the entrance. It's fairly big but not to the point it shouldn't go in. I don't get it, I have no problem fingering, but the dick just can't push in. Several girls have said they don't understand why it didn't go in. I've lost a couple of good relationships over this because they got fed up and I'm at the end of my tether here.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    ask the next girl to sit on you?
    Shit one.
    dean24 wrote: »
    I'm 24 and never had sex despite REPEATED opportunities. Since age 17 exactly the same thing has happened when I've tried to have sex. It quite simply won't go in. It is very hard, erect, but I simply can't push it in, it remains stuck at the entrance. It's fairly big but not to the point it shouldn't go in. I don't get it, I have no problem fingering, but the dick just can't push in. Several girls have said they don't understand why it didn't go in. I've lost a couple of good relationships over this because they got fed up and I'm at the end of my tether here.

As a connoisseur of fine dicks, this I GOTTA see ... send me a pic! :)
  • PearlyPearly Posts: 345 The Mix Regular
    Have you tried using some lube? It may be easier for you to be on top of the girl as well...

Lubed up
    move down a bit to make sure u sliding in the hole? dont wanna be hitting the bones.

get her to open her legs?
    Some people should be a bit more sensitive to people's problems. It probably doesn't feel like a joke to him.

Has the girl always been ready, i.e. if you put your fingers inside her vagina does it feel wet and open up fairly easily? You should be able to get at least two fingers in before trying with your penis. Build up slowly, take your time. If the inside of her vagina feels hard and not fully lubriacted then you might need to spend a bit more time on foreplay to get her relaxed. As pearly said, you can also try some lubricant as that could make a big difference.

Position can also make a difference - be careful with how you try and insert your penis. If you're in the missionary position (you on top, her legs apart) you should try and get your pelvis as low as possible, so your penis is entering in the same direction as the angle of her vagina inside. There's no point trying to just go from above and push downwards, as this will just put more pressure on the outside and may feel uncomfortable for her.

Another thing I would suggest is when you are "at the entrance", don't just try and push it in straight away. First try using the head of your penis to move around and between her labia (lips). You might find there is less friction if you make sure to open the outer labia first, so you aren't just rubbing on the outer skin with your penis.

You'll get there eventually mate, don't worry!
    As has been said, always ensure the labia is open, otherwise you can have problems. Lube does help, but can also make things too slippy. It generally is a matter of the female not being relaxed enough or purely wrong angle slightly.

Have you ever asked the female to try and guide it in, by ensuring its in the right place? A female has nearly as much control over penetration as the male.
    Some people should be a bit more sensitive to people's problems. It probably doesn't feel like a joke to him.

He says its "fairly big" and has tried it with "several girls" ... surely most have tried to guide him in (unless they were ALL virgins and inexperienced) in which case, how can you be sure he will indeed "get there in the end' if 'several' girls were unable to assist him?

As I say, this I gotta see ...
    Teagan wrote: »
    He says its "fairly big" and has tried it with "several girls" ... surely most have tried to guide him in (unless they were ALL virgins and inexperienced) in which case, how can you be sure he will indeed "get there in the end' if 'several' girls were unable to assist him?

As I say, this I gotta see ...
    Maybe they were all just inexperienced... I find that more likely than that his penis is so huge no woman can possibly accommodate it!
    I have the same prob "Dean24", its highly frustrating for me & my partner. I am a bit overweight so me being on top dont work for her. So we tryed her sttting on me, but she refuses to guide me & I still cant get it in!, or it dont feel right to her anyway.

Its getting really frustrating. I wish she would guide me, but she refuses. She guides me a little fingering and that works great.

Still I gonna keep trying, I sure we both turned on enough. So gonna keep trying and maybe 1 day it will just click!

Dont give up!
    rpcb61 wrote: »
    I have the same prob "Dean24", its highly frustrating for me & my partner. I am a bit overweight so me being on top dont work for her. So we tryed her sttting on me, but she refuses to guide me & I still cant get it in!, or it dont feel right to her anyway.

Its getting really frustrating. I wish she would guide me, but she refuses. She guides me a little fingering and that works great.

Still I gonna keep trying, I sure we both turned on enough. So gonna keep trying and maybe 1 day it will just click!

Dont give up!

Dude, it's not that hard to find the hole. Can she not just lay on her back with her legs open and then go in, so your like kneeling when doing it? Or doggy style?
    Why does she refuse?
    I dont know why she refuses. I think its just that neither have the experience / confidence to take the lead. Wish it was different tho. I have trouble finding her hole cuz I cant seem to get low enough. I just gonna keep trying, hopefully it will work soon.
    I dont know why she refuses. I think its just that neither have the experience / confidence to take the lead. Wish it was different tho. I have trouble finding her hole cuz I cant seem to get low enough. I just gonna keep trying, hopefully it will work soon.
    I can see why it could be awkward and frustrating for you both, and how this could be discouraging. However, try not to let it get you down. You both need to be totally comfortable and relaxed for it to work anyway.

If you can't get low enough, you could try moving her to the base of the bed so you can stand or kneel on the floor while she lays on her back. That way your pelvis will automatically be lower so it might be easier to get it in.

You could also try doing it from behind her as you both lay on your sides facing the same direction (i.e. spoons)...you might find this an easier way.
    Thanks for the tips. We will try it.