Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Micro pants!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Sienna Miller has started off a new fashion trend apparently when she wore some Micro-Pants the other day. I want some!...not :p They look like big granny knickers a la Bridget Jones!

sienna.jpg

Comments

• Options
    I'd wear her jumper, get wee black shorts and tights and some funky black patent wedges!

But going in yer pants is just wrong, love. You dosy mare!
  • Options
    Haha. Apparently anyone called Sienna can get a free pair of those keks from George at Asda if they take their birth certificate along :eek2:

Great publicity for what's supposed to be a pretty shite film, though :thumb:
  • Options
    lol, it looks like shes got something to hide under the knickers :p (not that im miss flat tummy myself)
  • Options
    Fucking ridiculous.

God I'd love to slap her.
  • Options
    Maybe she just forgot to put her skirt/trousers on and instead of admitting it she just said it was deliberate and now people think it's a trend! But yes Lipsy they really do like Bridget Jones pants :lol:
  • Options
    Oh my god what?

They look like something i expect my grandma to wear.
  • Options
    Maybe she just forgot to put her skirt/trousers on and instead of admitting it she just said it was deliberate and now people think it's a trend!

That was my thought too. It doesn't look good :no:
  • Options
    Maybe she just forgot to put her skirt/trousers on and instead of admitting it she just said it was deliberate and now people think it's a trend!

That is what people assumed at first but Chanel have confirmed that they are the new 'Micro-Pants' and are set to be a hit in Summer 07
  • Options
    lipsy wrote: »
    That is what people assumed at first but Chanel have confirmed that they are the new 'Micro-Pants' and are set to be a hit in Summer 07

Riiiigght....

To me it looks like she's got her swimming cossie on under her jumper and tights. SOME ONE BUY THE GIRL A SARONG!
  • Options
    That whole outfit is hideous. If wearing something like that is called following fashion, then i'm glad i'm clueless.
  • Options
    I bet they'll be all the rage and have a dozen threads about them in a couple months. With some ancle boots and a giant belt :flirt:
  • Options
    thats hideous.

Looks like a leotard
  • Options
    my_name wrote: »
    I bet they'll be all the rage and have a dozen threads about them in a couple months. With some ancle boots and a giant belt :flirt:

:thumb:

She looks a right frumpmiester in that outfit. It just makes her look frumpy and big. Well publicity is one thing, but not sure how happy i'd be being known as "that girl that wore those big frumpy pants in public".
  • Options
    It does look like a leotard, expect her to start tap dancing or flapping around like a ballet dancer. She looks like a prize nob. Yet another case of someone stupid wearing something fugly because it happens to be "the next big thing" and has a designer label.
  • Options
    looks hideous!
  • Options
    Carolina wrote: »
    :thumb:

She looks a right frumpmiester in that outfit. It just makes her look frumpy and big. Well publicity is one thing, but not sure how happy i'd be being known as "that girl that wore those big frumpy pants in public".

:lol: does she fuck! she looks really slim.
  • Options
    i saw a girl in 6th form copying the look yesterday - looked awful
  • Options
    Ballerina wrote: »

No way! :o I'd love to see it in real life. I would definitely laugh out loud at her
  • Options

Are you serious? People are actually going to wear these outfits? My god. I'm going to have a supply of skirts and sarongs ready to hand out.

"Here you are love, I think you forgot something this morning - everyone can see your knickers!"
  • Options
    I don't think she's specifically wearing them because it's Chanel or whatever, she could wear control pants from Peacocks and it wouldn't matter. It's all about publicity [for herself and her film], baybee :thumb:

She looks like an utter twat but I don't think frumpy or big are the right words. Her figure is fabulous, I can but dream... :razz:
  • Options

And this, my friend, is why they invented camera phones.
  • Options
    And this, my friend, is why they invented camera phones.

:yes:
  • Options
    lipsy wrote: »
    :lol: does she fuck! she looks really slim.

:chin: Maybe big was the wrong description there. I was trying to work out how to describe my first reaction of the pants.

And edited to say i've just seen the picture you posted! Whoops, didn't see that one before. I was referring to the one in the sun which shows her closer up and from the front. The pants look very frumpy and grannyish although i picked the wrong word when i said big. Didn't mean as in she looks fat, for anyone about to jump down my throat on that one :) It's just i they look very strange and very granny knicker-esque and don't think the outfit does her wonderful figure justice.

the sun
  • Options
    is she wearing a velvet top? :eek2:
  • Options
    i never thought to take a picture! She might have noticed. But she had a pair of really short black shorts, black tights and a baggy sweater on
    she had the hair too so probably thought that meant she could get away with it
  • Options
    i never thought to take a picture! She might have noticed. But she had a pair of really short black shorts, black tights and a baggy sweater on
    she had the hair too so probably thought that meant she could get away with it

:no: That's terrible.

I'm sure I have similar hair to some celebrity (it's not exactly a unique style) but I certainly don't have to looks/figure to carry off some of the awful outfits some of them produce! :D