Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Pills called Sharks

13»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    True and I don't want to hit rock bottom and learn the hard way. I've done it before but who's to say that I might not get back up next time. I'm already changed forever from doing too many drugs in a short space of time and while I'm still young and growing.
  • Options
    Sharks are very common in glasgow they're good but can be a bit trippy at times as they have LSD in them! can have quite a bad comedown off them aswell if you take a lot
  • Options
    do they fuck have lsd in em.

the good sharks are good, the dodgy ones are well dodgy,#

iv had plenty of both and seen people go overf on em
  • Options
    Sharks are very common in glasgow they're good but can be a bit trippy at times as they have LSD in them! can have quite a bad comedown off them aswell if you take a lot

Pills do NOT have LSD in them. Doesnt happen.
  • Options
    The shark pills here in the north of glasgow do have a small amount of lsd in them
  • Options
    Again, that is total bollox as there you don't waste acid sticking it in random pills for no good reason.

it's the same sort of thing as people saying some pills had strychnine in them, or taht brown pills have heroin in them :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Fucking hell, i hate fuckers saying " oh there's acid in these pills, there's heroin in these pills cuz they've got brown speckels on them...ahhhhh!!!"

FUCK OFF WILL YA'S!

If you trip out on pills there's MDA..simple as.

Ah, what's MDA? is what they'll say.

Ignorant fools.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    I think you might find that your pills have an amount of MDA in them, as it is the most common active ingredient in pills for causing hallucinagenic effects. You can read more about it in Erowid's MDA vault.
  • Options
    The shark pills here in the north of glasgow do have a small amount of lsd in them

And I presume you have had them lab tested to prove this?
  • Options
    Shogun wrote:
    Fucking hell, i hate fuckers saying " oh there's acid in these pills, there's heroin in these pills cuz they've got brown speckels on them...ahhhhh!!!"

FUCK OFF WILL YA'S!

Ignorant fools.

couldnt have said it better myself! :thumb:
  • Options
    Shogun wrote:

FUCK OFF WILL YA'S!

Ignorant fools.

We can't all be as well informed as you Shogun ;)
  • Options
    Bit of a drunken post there last night, can't even remember posting it.

Oh i know ladyjade but what you gonna do? :D
  • Options
    I had 4 sharks last nite and they didnt do me any good at all.for my advice id try and get ur hands on some smurfs or cherrys/double cherrys :)
  • Options
    :crazyeyes "Spanish police have arrested a gang that allegedly trafficked a little known psychotropic drug, passed off as ecstasy but more dangerous, at discos around Madrid. Officers arrested 13 people, mostly Spaniards in their 20s, and confiscated 31,000 pills with the same colour, shape and shark logo as ecstasy, the interior ministry said. The alleged ringleader used a network of young women to distribute the pills at clubs to avoid raising suspicion.

The new drug, known as M-CPP or meta-chlorophenylpiperazine, stimulates the nervous system and produces the same hallucinatory effects as ecstasy, but can be more toxic, the interior ministry said. Potential side effects include psychosis, outbreaks of violence and poisoning. A police statement described it as "a new psychotropic substance, unknown to date and a producer of serious effects."

Each M-CPP tablet sells for between €6 (£4.20) and €12. The entire batch of 31,000 could have fetched about €300,000. It is the largest supply recovered so far in Europe where the drug has been circulating at least since late last year, according to the newspaper El País. Police have seized smaller lots in Finland, Norway, Germany, Austria and the Netherlands. It is believed to have originated in eastern Europe.

M-CPP has been used in clinical trials on recovering alcoholics, in whom it produced a state similar to drunkenness, El País said. It is also cited in psychiatric research related to the neurotransmitter serotonin, a mood regulator."

read that off the internet.also i know sum1 who was caught with a batch of sharks recently and was not charged for them because they contained only M-CPP and no illegal substance such as MDMA.my friend got a batch of 200 and usually they would be gone but everyone had 5 at most compared to the usual amount and you couldnt give them away.some people got sick, some just felt sick, everyone felt giddy of them and like they were out of it but apparently there are no MDMA or illegal drusg in them
  • Options
    http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/show_image.php?i=mcpp/mcpp_tablet__i2006e0812_disp.jpg

these the ones everyones talking about cause i think there fucking quality, really trippy. Almost exactly the same effect as 2c-i's. blatently not mdma, but i dont know what everyones moaning about.
  • Options
    a few months back there was poster warnings up on the walls of the clubs around edinburgh about shark pills. they've got a really bad reputation around here. i've had them a few times, not in edinburgh though, and can't complain too much.
  • Options
    yeh but thats because last summer there were at least 2 batches of the shark pills. i know a load of people who had the bad ones (including myself) and we all felt really ill with prickly skin and had to go home. the bad ones are white but they have orangey spots on them. i had the good ones last summer too. anyway that was the first and last time i ever bought my pills in a club.
  • Options
    lipsy wrote: »
    yeh but thats because last summer there were at least 2 batches of the shark pills. i know a load of people who had the bad ones (including myself) and we all felt really ill with prickly skin and had to go home. the bad ones are white but they have orangey spots on them. i had the good ones last summer too. anyway that was the first and last time i ever bought my pills in a club.

I boshed fuck loads of Sharks last summer and never had a dodgy one. Bought some of them in clubs too. I think the Shark's were fucking nice E's.
  • Options
    It is probably worth pointing out again that no two batches of pills are the same, no matter what is stamped on them.
  • Options
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    I boshed fuck loads of Sharks last summer and never had a dodgy one. Bought some of them in clubs too. I think the Shark's were fucking nice E's.

like i said there were at LEAST 2 batches. lucky you didnt buy any dodgy ones then.
  • Options
    had plenty of sharks over the end of the summer, no complaints

those flyin saucers/f1 cars floatin about at the min are the shit tho :yum:
  • Options
    This is fucked up...

...the sooner drugs are legalized and regulated the better.