Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Coughing After Coke?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Heard a discussion in the pub last night. Bloke claims that he had to give up the coke because after a month or so of snorts, he would wake up in the middle of the night to uncontrollable coughing? I noticed that this person didn't smoke, but his mates were all puffing fags.

Anything to this? Rubbish?

Comments

• Options
    Never happened to me or anyone I know. If anything unusuals ever happened to me whilst doin coke, its been getting itchy skin an ultimatley a rash. My throat always feels tight after doing coke, pretty much the norm that though. I guess its easier to cough alot witha tighter throat. May of been that.
  • Options
    No I've never had that problem from snorting charlie.
  • Options
    Ive never coughed a lot afterwards but sometimes get a runny nose or sore throat, that could be unrelated though .. or it might just be me
  • Options
    Ive never coughed a lot afterwards but sometimes get a runny nose or sore throat, that could be unrelated though .. or it might just be me

No i get the runny nose/ bleeding nose depending on how well i cut up which depends on how well im lashed.

i just had a major charlie sesh and have a poor cough, but i have been in the pub for friday sat sun, which was very smokey, and i smoke, so im blming that not the white, never had cough before form white.
  • Options
    I don't (or didn't) get a major cough, perhaps a cough from whatever I snorted getting stuck in my throat plus the increased amount of cigarettes I had during a session.

Symptoms I did get were tickly nose and throat, and the itching skin afterwards, which I'm sure has a proper long medical name but I can't remember it.
  • Options
    pah1986 wrote: »
    I don't (or didn't) get a major cough, perhaps a cough from whatever I snorted getting stuck in my throat plus the increased amount of cigarettes I had during a session.

Symptoms I did get were tickly nose and throat, and the itching skin afterwards, which I'm sure has a proper long medical name but I can't remember it.

Yeh the cigarette abuse is phenomonal (excuse the shit spellin) when on a white session, i dont even realise.

Normally im a 4/5 a day person - - lashed/up on coke im lookin at 20+ which is disgusting
  • Options
    deceelpool wrote: »
    Yeh the cigarette abuse is phenomonal (excuse the shit spellin) when on a white session, i dont even realise.

Normally im a 4/5 a day person - - lashed/up on coke im lookin at 20+ which is disgusting

Phenomenal. Only one letter out! :p But yeah, I'm on about 10-15 a day anyway. A night out doubles that figure.
  • Options
    Phenomenal. Only one letter out! :p But yeah, I'm on about 10-15 a day anyway. A night out doubles that figure.

Its a right fucker, cuz i feel a right C*nt when i realise how much my fag habit quad-rupples after a sesh, plus!- birds must be well but off, lol, if your chattin utter shit and smell like an ashtray....

unless they are a coke head chain smoker of course.
  • Options
    deceelpool wrote: »
    Its a right fucker, cuz i feel a right C*nt when i realise how much my fag habit quad-rupples after a sesh, plus!- birds must be well but off, lol, if your chattin utter shit and smell like an ashtray....

:lol: Indeed! My vague memories of nights out are of me chatting to very fit birds and thinking they're quite impressed, then when looking back I'm sure they're standing quite a distance from me and making shit excuses to leave...

One of the many reasons I'm trying to quit :p
  • Options
    :lol: Indeed! My vague memories of nights out are of me chatting to very fit birds and thinking they're quite impressed, then when looking back I'm sure they're standing quite a distance from me and making shit excuses to leave...

One of the many reasons I'm trying to quit :p

LOL - yeh they are pullin wanker signs behind our heads lol - tbh the laff u have with ur mates outways it chattn shit, i always end up with sumthink or should i say sum1 lol.... then agen think what u cud acheive without drugs - probably a fuckin borin weekend.