Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

argh waiting

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
argh, isn't waiting for someone to get back to you about something important the worst kind of waiting ever. You spill your heartness out to someone and then you just have to wait...

need distractions... :banghead:

Comments

• Options
    I hate people that make me wait.

Lol sorry that doesn't distract you much does it.
  • Options
    i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!iii!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!ii!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!iii!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!ii!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!

find the error (s)

:razz:
  • Options
    Heyoka wrote: »
    i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!iii!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!ii!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!iii!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!ii!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!

find the error (s)

:razz:

i found 5. but cheers that took me a couple mins :razz:

still waiting...:banghead:
  • Options
    Ooh what happened?

And yes, I know it's a pain.

I'm pondering whether to spill everything to someone as well, but I'm just gonna wait until they come back from Leeds and invite them over to my gaff and then pour pour pour out my heart, like.
  • Options
    i hate waiting, i'm so impatient sometimes!

it annoys me when people say 'i'll be there around 8-8:30' because then i'll be waiting from before 8 in case they're early!
  • Options
    1983 wrote: »
    Ooh what happened?

And yes, I know it's a pain.

I'm pondering whether to spill everything to someone as well, but I'm just gonna wait until they come back from Leeds and invite them over to my gaff and then pour pour pour out my heart, like.

ahh well i did pour pour pour out my heart to my guy mate about how i kinda like him :blush: but it ended well! he likes me too :D

but...(there's always a but) he lives quite far away. humph :(
  • Options
    glad it ended well!

The wait is almost worth it when something like that happens.
  • Options
    ahh well i did pour pour pour out my heart to my guy mate about how i kinda like him :blush: but it ended well! he likes me too :D

but...(there's always a but) he lives quite far away. humph :(

Aw that's smashing! Well done for being brave!

x
  • Options
    :D thankyou! :thumb: