Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

sex with older men!!

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I do have a vibrator but I like dick also..or should I say alot more!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    I've replied to your other thread. I'm not sure if it answers your question but these two threads both seem to have ended up being about the same thing. xxx
  • Options
    not on purpose for sure.
  • Options
    why can't you divorce him if its sooo bad and then go with other guys? why cheat?

what doesn't he do for you? why isn't a vibe and a zillion dildos enough?

where is the love in this relationship?
  • Options
    sorry I am just not going to get into it with you. vibes and dildos dont cut it!!!
  • Options
    ok then...

but if you ask for advice then expect replies and people to clarify what you mean and question things.

so what your saying really is that sex matters more then love to you?
  • Options
    no but when you are in a relationship and there is no love coming from the other person or sex what are u to do???:confused::confused::confused: :banghead: :banghead: :shocking: :shocking: :shocking:
  • Options
    dd38ll wrote:
    okay I understand where you are coming from....but I have discussed all of this stuff with my husband and I have told him that if he didn't start doing things to me and for me I was going to get somewhere else.

Do what I want ... or else... is hardly the basis for a good relationship is it?
    I have asked him if we can have an open marriage. He doesn't take me seriously.

He probably doesn't believe that you can be so callous TBH, he probably thinks that you love him too much to cheat. But if things are as bad as you say, why are you still there?
    I dont know..........:confused::confused::confused:

I disagree, I think that you do know.

I think that you are comfortable where you are but aren't getting enough "action" to satisfy your libido and so you come onto the 'net to get "permission" to cheat or to try and justify to yourself that cheating would be okay.

It isn't.

If things are so bad then leave and then form other relationships. If you still love your hubby and want to stay with him then put some effort in yourself.
  • Options
    I agree with Kent.

and to add, you haven't given any sign or proof or example of him not showing you love.

if you belive he doesn't love you then divorce him and then your free to do what you want.
  • Options
    You're only married... Do what you want!
  • Options
    oh thanks guys that was alot of help. I am done discussing it:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
  • Options
    dd38ll wrote:
    oh thanks guys that was alot of help. I am done discussing it:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

There was a discussion?

Looks like all you wanted was for us to say "yeah great, shag whoever you want"

Not. Gonna. Happen.
  • Options
    Looks like all you wanted was for us to say "yeah great, shag whoever you want

Indeed. With this and the other thread seemed like a case of 'someone back me up so i can do what i want to do'
  • Options
    Well, the other thread was named "tell me what you think?" and you got now what we think. If you come up and ask for advice don't expect us to encourage you to a - to us - false decision.
    At the end of the day it's your cup o coffe what you'Re going to do, but you'll not find acceptance on here, deal with it.
    emot-downs.gif
  • Options
    dd38ll wrote:
    no but when you are in a relationship and there is no love coming from the other person or sex what are u to do???:confused::confused::confused: :banghead: :banghead: :shocking: :shocking: :shocking:

You leave the person who doesnt love you anymore???
    Or you try and make it work???
    Go to marriage counselling?

Ive been in one of those marriages and I STILL didnt cheat.
    Cheating isnt the only option in a bad relationship, and if you think it is, thats because youre not a trustworthy person, not because of anything your husband has or hasnt done.
  • Options
    hi

ok well im 15 and i've slept with guys who was 25 and i didn't care at the time but now i realised its actully jailbait and if the police find out well he can get into hell trouble. Like it's ur choice if u do. Everyone learns frm der mistakes:wave:
  • Options
    yeah oh my....I'm sure he would like it!!!!!!!!:love::love:
  • Options
    GirlieGal wrote: »
    ok well im 15 and i've slept with guys who was 25 and i didn't care at the time but now i realised its actully jailbait and if the police find out well he can get into hell trouble. Like it's ur choice if u do. Everyone learns frm der mistakes:wave:

WTF?!

:yuck: :no: :eek2:
  • Options
    dd38ll wrote: »
    okay I understand where you are coming from....but I have discussed all of this stuff with my husband and I have told him that if he didn't start doing things to me and for me I was going to get somewhere else. He just doesn't care. I have asked him if we can have an open marriage. He doesn't take me seriously. I dont know..........:confused::confused::confused:

Give him divorce papers, he might see where your coming from then.
  • Options
    GirlieGal wrote: »

You should be a fucker and go to police any way :)
  • Options
    lipsy wrote: »
    dress up as a school girl and suck on his lollipop

tease.

I love you
  • Options
    lipsy is my kind of thinker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:shocking: :shocking:
  • Options
    so what is so wrong with being the school girl when he is actually a teacher????/:confused::confused::confused::confused:
  • Options
    depends whether he can still get it up or not i guess.
  • Options
    so what is so wrong with being the school girl when he is actually a teacher????/:confused::confused::confused::confused:

Depends if you still ARE a school girl ;) :yuck: :lol:
  • Options

what?

i dont see why you asked that question other than to drag this thread back up :confused: ...no one said anything was wrong with it
  • Options
    okay seriously wtf is your issue? If you dont like what I am writing dont bother reading this f---ing thread. SIMPLE!! IS that to hard for you to understand? SUB
  • Options
    okay seriously wtf is your issue? If you dont like what I am writing dont bother reading this f---ing thread. SIMPLE!! IS that to hard for you to understand? SUB

Please, grow up.
  • Options
    well everytime I post she has some stupid remark and I am sick of it. So if she doesn't like what I post then why does she read it. PLAIN AND SIMPLE!!
  • Options
    well everytime I post she has some stupid remark and I am sick of it. So if she doesn't like what I post then why does she read it. PLAIN AND SIMPLE!!

So why retalitate and make her comment even more?

Ignore the comment and don't stoop down to her level.

No offence but if this is how you communicate with people and handle social situations it's no wonder you have gone off with another fella instead of working through the rough patch with your husband.
This discussion has been closed.