Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Superbowl XLI...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
so its the bears and the colts in this years superbowl...

obviously the colts are the massive favourites. im gonna support the bears this year tho, they were always the big team when i was a nipper. im a patriots fan usually, but seen as they are out..booo

will anyone be watching it? doing anything special?

i usually go to the Superbowl party at manchesters sports cafe, but might not be able to make it now due to our friend having to work, therefore nowhere to stay, will be calling round to find somewhere else to stay.

if all else fails will be The Sanctuary in burnley which will be serving till 5:30am :shocking: :sour: :hyper:
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Gonna go to Sportsters in Edinburgh for it I think. Should be quite a messy night.

'Mon the Colts!
    think they are dead certs, but could still be a upset, doubt it tho.
    Bit cheesed TBH. I like to watch the Superbowl and I always thought it was last Sunday in January. Have Monday off anyway, but I didn't realise it was the following week.

Bugger.
    Living in the hometown of the bears, of course we're going out! Should be a blast. Shame it wasn't the packers in there :( Last year was the sox, this year will be the bears. A good time for chicagoians everywhere ;)
    ill be going to my uncles probobly, where all of the guys in my family will crowd around the TV screaming themselves hoarse, and drinking and eating the place out of house and home.

we usually end up betting on shit too :) hopefully i win a few bucks this year.
    What an embarassment! The first 5 minutes were good but the rest was horrid. Grossman is rotten and I can't believe he lasted a whole season. Though to be honest, being a Packers fan, I hope they keep Grossman for next year :lol: I learned my dad used to play with Dungy, though, so its not all bad that the Colts won. He said he cheered for them as he has alot of respect for him.
    Thought it was gonna great when the Bears sdored in 14 seconds, but it kinda died off a bit. It wasn't the best Superbowl ever, but I had lots of beer, fags, and Jerky, so it was awesome. Nearly got jumped by 3 guys on the way back from my mates too :thumb: