Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Brrr

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Anybody else freezing. I've been cold for months. I even get to look uber sexy and walk around the house in sweatshirts, slippers, big socks, mittens and a big ol afgan. The house is set at a decent tempature and nobody else is cold when they come inside but I am :p I love getting in my car when I can turn the heat on until I sweat :heart:

Lets share cold.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    mm ive been freezing too.

it actually snowed last night!!:yippe: so i went to go play in it. which was reallly cold.

other than that, im usually always cold
    I'm quite warm sat in my dressing gown. Although i have a pain in my foot which i get when it's cold so that part of me musn't be very warm.
    im quite hot.
    Mmm perma erect nipples...
    I was cold... But nowI'm chilled.
    It's "summer" here, so yes, I am cold hehehe

Nah, in all seriousness, the summer-ness is finally coming through so I'm not too bad :D
    I'm freeeeezing - i'm as usual wearing my coat at work - thoug i've not got my gloves on yet...

Plus my boiler at home as been broken since wednesday - so i've had to hide at other peoples houses all weekend.
  • BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    Im not too bad today. Possibly as I havent ventured out of the door just yet. When you say 'hide' Wyetry, you meaning you snuck behind Polly's sofa and stayed there Friday night, then behind Bianca's fridge all day saturday, then finally finding a cupboard under the stairs in Jemima's to snuggle down in? :p
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Winter just came here for good in the last few days. I hate it.
  • littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    I go from hot to cold. Can't find a happy medium anywhere.

Maybe I am going through the menopause :chin:
    Bunnie wrote: »
    Im not too bad today. Possibly as I havent ventured out of the door just yet. When you say 'hide' Wyetry, you meaning you snuck behind Polly's sofa and stayed there Friday night, then behind Bianca's fridge all day saturday, then finally finding a cupboard under the stairs in Jemima's to snuggle down in? :p

I went to my parents house and curled up with BARRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYY their uber sexy cat in front of the fire all weekend.

But when i was little I did used to hide down the back of the sofa to keep warm.
    My home in the city always feels like a freezer. :( Even more so when it's actually below zero outdoors. Like today.

I was actually hotter earlier today when I was outside with my horse. Keeps me all warm inside needing to run after the damn thing. :heart:
    This isn't cold, where I come from this would be tropical.
    What's isn't cold?
    Jaloux wrote: »
    What's isn't cold?

About 4 degrees, which is what it is where I am now :razz:
    It was -20 with the windchill this morning and its only supposed to get colder :(
    I'm cold. I sat in the square for a bit today. It made me cold.