Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

FAO: Jim & my thesite buddies

@ the people who were missing me
I miss you too, but I can't be bother with thesite any more... If you wish to stay in touch ask scc ;)

@ Briggi
Congratulations on the twins, may everything go well and I hope you only know happiness from now on

@ Hellfire and lolzabeth
Congrats on the baby, that's one cure little one you have there I am really happy for you guys. All my wishes of pure happiness...

@ Jim
Please delete my account (or rename it before doing such if you want to keep my quality posts lol), after seeing by remote that people in here keep bully people around and trying to force personal decision on them (and the mods not saying anything) I do not want to be associated with the site in any kind of way...

I am glad thesite still help others but I really think there is way more people who could be help instead of being push around, taking for morons and end up feeling worse about themselves and living...

Good thing thesite is doing, but in my opinion a lot of it is destroy by the way some members in here think they own the place and are better than others...

Thanks...

And Goodbye to all...

Gilles...

P.S: If someone is interested in taking over thearcade let me know...
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Bye. I'll miss you in Waste Time :(
  • Options
    Hello madman! :wave:

I'm sure someone would like to take over the arcade but it won't be me, too lazy. :thumb:

ETA:Take care mate, au revoir.
  • Options
    Ditto :(
  • Options
    :(! Take it easy mate!
  • Options
    Take care man.
  • Options
    :wave:
  • Options
    Guest wrote: »
    @ Briggi
    Congratulations on the twins, may everything go well and I hope you only know happiness from now on

Aww, thanks :)

I just saw this -- had been wondering where you'd got to but fair play to ya if you've had a gutful of this place. All the very best with the new bébé when it arrives, and everything else :D
  • Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    hey, miss you round here!
    xxx
  • Options
    I miss you too :(
  • Options
    after seeing by remote that people in here keep bully people around and trying to force personal decision on them (and the mods not saying anything) I do not want to be associated with the site in any kind of way.....

Come back! Just stay out of the 'Politics & Debate' room! :(
  • Options
    after seeing by remote that people in here keep bully people around and trying to force personal decision on them (and the mods not saying anything) I do not want to be associated with the site in any kind of way...
    I hadn't seen that until just now :(

Bye NMM, as briggi said enjoy your new baby when he arrives :)
  • Options
    what happened??
  • Options
    Yeah, I think I've missed something too :confused:
  • Options
    I can only assume it was related to the abortion suggestions in the thread in relationships - although as other's have pointed out nmm hasn't posted here for a long time previous to the request to remove his account.
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    au revoir sir.
  • Options
    Salut!
  • Options
    @ Hellfire and lolzabeth
    Congrats on the baby, that's one cure little one you have there I am really happy for you guys. All my wishes of pure happiness...

Thanks that means alot to both of us, you must keep in contact via email or msn or something if you wish.

Thanks again.
  • Options
    Will miss you NMM. I was digusted at the abortion thread but didn't feel I could say anything without being slated by others. Take care NMM.
  • Options
    Jim V wrote: »
    I can only assume it was related to the abortion suggestions in the thread in relationships -

I missed that one .....
  • Options
    Teagan wrote: »
    I missed that one .....
    You didn't miss much, just the usual.
  • Options
    Teagan wrote: »
    I missed that one .....

Same here. I seem to miss all the scandal on this website. I still don't know what's going down in that bitchfest in relationships at the moment.

Sorry to see NMM leave. You were definitely one of the coolest, least up themselves members of the board.
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Well yes, you'll be missed by me as well. But I do think this was a stupid thing to do.

The truth of life (well, one of many) is that you can't agree with everybody. The people who angered you here are not the majority, and disappearing (not to mention deleting the account -good thing you didn't delete all posts as well!) is pretty much like jumping off a bridge because you live in the same world with racists, rapists and killers.
    What would you do if you were in a group of 10 people and 4 of the others thought it was OK to kill gays? Stamp your foot on the ground, call them idiots and take off? Or express your opinion that you disagree and stick with the other 5 who agree with you?

Rant over.
  • Options
    Hang on a minute, I don't think it's fair representation of this site or the relationships board to say that the responses concerned were "the usual", not by a long shot.

I don't think they were even a true reflection of the posters' opinions, they have been coloured over months of witnessing an ongoing saga and - whether rightly or wrongly - they shot from the hip.
  • Options
    I think that's how we saw it as well, but that's irrelevant - NMM is entitled to his views and entitled, obviously, to be removed from a website he'd already left.
  • Options
    JimV - I know :thumb: I was just a bit irritated by the mini-chorus of disappointed sighs and disapproving looks I could almost hear/see. Hardly fair.

Oh well, NMM will be missed! :(
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    I think that's how we saw it as well, but that's irrelevant - NMM is entitled to his views and entitled, obviously, to be removed from a website he'd already left.
    Oh I never said he wasn't entitled to it. I just explained why I think it to be very bad judgement. I'm entitled to that, aren't I? ;)
  • Options
    rachie004 wrote: »
    I quite agree but I find it somewhat disheartening to have it reduced to such pathetic and child like bickering between here and livejournal

Who was it that said that this wasn't the playground? People need to grow up :chin:

Whoops, I think we might be talking about different threads in Relationships ;)
  • Options
    Can someone find in the Alasia thread where someone said 'Go and have an abortion' because i sure as fuck can't see anyone saying go and have an abortion.
  • Options
    Oh and I think we always said we wished people didn't behave like they were in a playground - alas sometimes they do.

People should also remember the importance of the report post button if they don't like what people are posting.
  • Options
    Oh and I think we always said we wished people didn't behave like they were in a playground - alas sometimes they do.

People should also remember the importance of the report post button if they don't like what people are posting.

Oh no that other thread is an immature bitchfest, but still, every seems to be loving it. :p