Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

What positive emotion are you?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I got Peace

Peace is the opposite of anger and destruction. Peace is calm. It tears down barriers; it brings us together. Peace is a noble goal sought by the good of heart. "May peace prevail on earth".

Quiz

Comments

• Options
    You are Love.

Love is the glue that binds us all together. The love of family, the love of friends, the love between husbands and their wives--these things form the foundation of our happiness, our security, and our comfort. "All you need is love."
  • Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    Lurrve!

ETA: This is a better link, I just kept getting Namaste's results.
    http://www.gotoquiz.com/which_positive_quality_are_you
  • Options
    I'm Peace
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Your Result: Friendship

You are Friendship. Friends are those who can be counted upon in times of need. Friends are those who share in your joys and your sorrows. Friendship unites us with others beyond family and brings happiness and comfort to our lives. "Friendship is a single soul dwelling in two bodies."
  • Options
    Your Result: Love

You are Love. Love is the glue that binds us all together. The love of family, the love of friends, the love between husbands and their wives--these things form the foundation of our happiness, our security, and our comfort. "All you need is love."
  • Options
    You are Friendship. Friends are those who can be counted upon in times of need. Friends are those who share in your joys and your sorrows. Friendship unites us with others beyond family and brings happiness and comfort to our lives. "Friendship is a single soul dwelling in two bodies."
  • Options
    ^
  • Options
    Serenity.

You are more awesome than the other positive emotions.

aww :blush:
  • Options
    Im Charity
  • Options
    friendship.
  • Options
    Courage! :)
  • Options
    Which Positive Quality Are You?
    Your Result: Love

You are Love. Love is the glue that binds us all together. The love of family, the love of friends, the love between husbands and their wives--these things form the foundation of our happiness, our security, and our comfort. "All you need is love."
  • Options
    I am Faith:

You are Faith. Faith is the belief in better things, in spite of the cynicism and doubt that swirls around us. Faith gives us strength; it inpsires us to move forward and follow our hearts. "Faith tells us what the senses do not."

Erm...

My god I must've been bored to do that quiz.
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    It seems I'm love too. :o I can't see it really.
  • Options
    Namaste wrote: »
    I got Peace

Peace is the opposite of anger and destruction. Peace is calm. It tears down barriers; it brings us together. Peace is a noble goal sought by the good of heart. "May peace prevail on earth".

Quiz
    I got the same.