Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Should you...

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Sofie wrote: »
    How can she accuse you of not doing something when she's not doing it either? Or does she think that it only takes one person to make the effort?
    Dunno, she says his other mates have but tbh I've never met his other mates either.

Why would you be jealous of her?
    No idea.. She says I told her I fancy him, but I didn't... Honestly really didn't.

But again I don't know her, she doesn't know me and is making these accusations eventhough I don't see her bf that much anymore (we're both busy). I mean why contact me after all this time? Why not drop me a line sometime?

I do think it's been going on for a while, he did seem a little bit off with me last time and less friendly... I've cut myself off. As my friend said, she doesn't sound right in the head and those kind of people can be dangerous, or just harass you.
    Sofie wrote: »
    Ditto. Same goes for female friends having boyfriends.

Yeah but would you if they lived 2 counties away? if your male friend never invited you out at the same time?

I see him like once a month when he finishes his work, it's not like we're glued at the hip.
    But I've never been uncivil... I did invite them out after the fair but she had to go home. I can't be expected to run after her, you know? I mean that's my opinion. She kept on reminding me how her relationship is so good and even changed her myspace in to a picture of him and her.

The fact is, if she didn't live so far away, no doubt we'd have seen each other, but at the same time as I've said, she never made an effort and he even said she mentioned not long after meeting me I give out bad vibes and can't be trusted.

I just don't understand her logic because... Well I just assumed she aknowledged my existance and it wasn't an issue. I mean I said hello to her and stuff when I saw herand I did appologise saying if I'd done anything... But she kept on accusing me.

Wierd.

I think youre quite right though Sel, Its very definitely her issue. I dont think its actually anything youve done wrong at all, shes just feeling very insecure, and it probably says something about her relationship with this guy - not quite as rosy as they make out, because if it was, she wouldnt be that paranoid - unless as i suggested earlier, its something thats happened to her in the past and shes just freaking out that it might happen again.
    Either way, i really dont think theres ANYTHING you can or should do about it. Just keep out and put it down to experience.
    Some of your male friends WILL get bunny boiler girlfriends along the way, and yes, they will choose them. Thats one reason why platonic friendships are often a bit more difficult than same sex ones (in most heterosexual cases anyway - im sure gay relationships have it as bad with same sex friendships)
    For fuck's sake she keeps on messaging me after I told her to leave me alone...

Calling me a "fake" a "bitch" and saying I've blown it with my friend. Tbh I don't really care and never hugely cared in the first place.

Funny how Mr X now knows what you are and how low you sink, now you want to be left alone...PATHETIC!

I was prepared to make friends with you if I was wrong but not now.

BTW things dont need to chill with X and I as they are already chilled, you are the problem with us not me and X knows what a fucked up selfish bitch you really are!

What a horrible person. :confused:

Do I need to be worried if she won't leave me alone? She obviously has issues of her own... Don't want her to come looking for me or anything and he does know where I live... She's like 4 stone heavier than me tho, eek!

Along with another one saying how low I'll sink and how I'm not really a busy person (probably because I don't sit online all day begging to be her friend)
    Ignore her! Classic paranoia fuelled by a revelling man
    :eek:
    After reading that, theres no way hes not absolutely loving it.
    Its probably more about him loving seeing her go jealous, rather than him thinking youre really fighting over him.

Just ignore her.
    :eek:
    After reading that, theres no way hes not absolutely loving it.
    Its probably more about him loving seeing her go jealous, rather than him thinking youre really fighting over him.

Just ignore her.

Yeah, that's been the tone of her messages. Thing is, I sent him a message (as she complained when I phoned) a few days ago saying:

Listen, I think I should keep my distance from you for a while. It's nothing against you, I just think that BBBB has got it in her head that I'm after you. I can understand in a way... We've never really spoken or met and things can be misinterpretted over the internet. never meant to leave her out... You know me, I wouldn't wanna hurt anyone.

I've never seen you as anymore than a friend, in fact you're more like a brother. Plus I'm not really big on guys anyway (think I told you that, remember the Mighty M?).

Really would like to get on with BBBB, maybe in the future we can meet up and all go for a drink so she can get to know what sort of person I am.

Friendship is important to me, let me know when things have chilled.

So why is that a bad thing to do and why did he show her?
    cos they're both as bad as each other! he's shown his true colours! the best thing to possibly do is ignore every msg. she won't keep pestering forever. though some people can take a long time to stop, trust me!
    Sounds like it's time for a step back buds, gutted though you must be, you should probably leave them to it.
    Seriously, WTF is her problem!!?? How long have they been dating? She sounds like a complete spaz.
    Seriously, WTF is her problem!!?? How long have they been dating? She sounds like a complete spaz.

As does he, I guess he loves this shit.
    As does he, I guess he loves this shit.

Some people are really fucked up. Just leave it. If he comes back begging then fine, but ignore it. You've done your side of trying to make peace. He knows your number. Get her blocked if she gets worse
    Some people are really fucked up. Just leave it. If he comes back begging then fine, but ignore it. You've done your side of trying to make peace. He knows your number. Get her blocked if she gets worse
    Have done.
    Good :) Hope you aren't going to feel too bad about it and hope dickhead wakes up
    Good :) Hope you aren't going to feel too bad about it and hope dickhead wakes up

Nah, hope I never see either of them again, it's hassle.
    Hmm... Somebody keeps on calling me on a withheld number and hanging up. :chin:
    I wonder who that could be :chin: :rolleyes: