Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Best dumping ever!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Has to share this: http://www.b3ta.com/links/You_re_Dumped
Classic!! :lol:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hirsty's daily dose is such a good breakfast radio show!
    That's such a horrible thing to do.
    that was horrible! blimey :eek:
    and by the way...isn't that the same music as scott mills uses on radio 1? :chin:
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    Fiend_85 wrote: »
    That's such a horrible thing to do.

'Touché' then really. :lol:
    Weekender Offender 
    Holy shite! :lol:

but sheesh, how harsh isn't that?
    That's harsh!
    Quite right too.
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Harsh! But so good!
    That was fucking hilarious :lol::lol:

Undeniably cruel but oh-so hilarious.

How a radio show get's away with treating someone that way though.. that's questionable :chin:
    edn1 wrote: »

How a radio show get's away with treating someone that way though.. that's questionable :chin:

that's what I thought. I'd sue or something! Not that I'd get myself in that position in the first place of course...
    edn1 wrote: »

Thats pretty lame compared to some of the stuff they do.
    she got it coming to her. ah, my sadistic vein is satisfied.

/eta:
    jesus christ... now where I fully listened to it it's way tougher as expected...
    fuck... That's a serious toughie. Guess she will be the most faithful person from now on.
    haha that's ace!
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    If she really did that, then I can't say she didn't deserve this. Except maybe the whole "this is on air" stuff. But just maybe.
    Nasty but so funny at the same time!
    Its a nasty thing to do, but it is very funny espically if she did cheat on the guy.
    just listening now...
    TBTC

It's like giving a brat a present and throwing it in a fire. Marvelous what one can do to something so addicted to material.
    It wasn't that harsh and it wasn't very funny. She didn't give enough of a reaction for my likilng. I did enjoy when she asks "how much is it worth" like first question. lol. twat
    i couldn't believe that she asked how much it cost!
    Imagine if he had proposed for real and her first question was that. oh dear!
    JsT wrote: »
    Thats pretty lame compared to some of the stuff they do.

Oh I can believe that !

but still .. how do they get away with it...

People complain about the quite obvious joking about on Top Gear when Hammond went back on Sundays show yet radio presenters can treat people like and no one complains ..

Still funny though ! :lol:
    katralla wrote: »
    It wasn't that harsh and it wasn't very funny. She didn't give enough of a reaction for my likilng. I did enjoy when she asks "how much is it worth" like first question. lol. twat

I know! What a skanky bitch. I cant' believe thats the first thing she asked!
    I can't believe anyone can find that funny. It's fucking sick, that's what it is, making entertainment out of misery and pain like that. Whatever that girl did she didn't deserve to be humiliated like that; as for the bloke, I hope the little amount of revenge he gets compensates for the humiliation of knowing that his fiance prefers her boss to him. Asking how much the ring is worth isn't such an odd question to ask in the circumstances.

The DJ should go and shove his cock in a mincer, though, just to stop the little cunt from reproducing. Being a spiteful vicious cunt of a Leeds shitstain doesn't make you the next Chris Moyles, petal.
    How is that even remotely funny? Getting away from it being a despicable thing to do, there was nothing funny about the setup or the delivery. It was just pish.

Still karma and all, the DJ probably walked in on his wife taking it up the shitter from his brother that afternoon.

Fuck, local radio really is a sewer.
    Fuck me, that's brutal!
    Kermit wrote: »
    The DJ should go and shove his cock in a mincer, though, just to stop the little cunt from reproducing. Being a spiteful vicious cunt of a Leeds shitstain doesn't make you the next Chris Moyles, petal.

Born and raised in Barnsley, working for a station that till very recently was based in Sheffield. Get it right...
    The DJ should go and shove his cock in a mincer, though, just to stop the little cunt from reproducing. Being a wannabe spiteful vicious cunt of a fake Leeds shitstain doesn't make you the next Chris Moyles, petal.

Either way, I hope bad things happen. Makes me ashamed to be a tyke.
    Kermit wrote: »
    The DJ should go and shove his cock in a mincer, though, just to stop the little cunt from reproducing. Being a wannabe spiteful vicious cunt of a fake Leeds shitstain doesn't make you the next Chris Moyles, petal.

Either way, I hope bad things happen. Makes me ashamed to be a tyke.
    Better :p