Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Weekend!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
What about ye's ya pack of wankers?

I might be staying in this weekend, skint and wrecked from one fucked up week in uni.

Comments

• Options
    Gym tonight, wankered tomorrow, work sunday. same old same old really..
  • Options
    Once I get home I’m going to sleep off last nights drunken misbehaviour. I had a Burger King for lunch and spewed it straight back up :thumb:

I’m fucking working all motherfucking weekend too.

Looks like Notting Hill is on tomorrow night, I’ve not seen that for about three days. I’ll maybe watch that.
  • Options
    Heading out a bit later to see some pals and tell them the big news, not staying out long though as we are driving down to London in the wee small hours.

Tomorrow is my cousin's 30th and they've all (and I mean ALL) piled over from Ireland for it. The plan is - unsurprisingly - to have a mad piss-up so I am going to nick off to the Criterion with my SIL to watch The 39 Steps as after a point I will get pretty bored of orange juice.

Sunday we are all meeting for lunch [Vietnamese I reckon] and then me and the bloke are having my niece for the afternoon. Will probably do a wee tour of the markets and then go swimming or summat.

Should be a good'un :thumb:
  • Options
    Tonight I am hoping I can get an assignment out of the way. Going to have a lie in tomorrow, then meet my mates to go to the cinema, then back to mine for a piss up! Sunday, not too sure yet, but am working all next week up at my dads place (which is meant to be study week for college) so guess I need to get these assignments out of the way!
  • Options
    I was meant to go to a breakbeat night and have a messy one, however I have just found out I have a 5000 essay to write by wednesday AGHH!
    Has entirely ruined my weekend! Am still contemplating going out tonight though...although I've got a bad hangover from last night and am suffering severe lack of sleep. I just can't bring myself to stay in though...
  • Options
    Well tonight I'm going to piccolo's pantomine (http://www.thebloomsbury.com/event/run/0994) and the rest of the weekend I have no plans, probably just stay in bed.
  • Options
    Town tomorrow. Might also make a start on my coursework.
  • Options
    just returned from playing badminton, hope georg is up for spa later that evening or tomorrow.

Will save my money tho, on money we leave for snowboarding holiday week. Me and 21 mateys, will be fun, and I need some cash there, so no drinking i reckon.
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    Will save my money tho, on money we leave for snowboarding holiday week.

Got something on your mind... like... money? :p

Ignore me, I'm just jealous - I'd raffle off my own Grandma to go on a snowboarding holiday!
  • Options
    Just got in from work.

Running Scouts on my own tonight, then coming in and crashing out I suspect, I'm truly shattered.

Out walking with a Silver D of E group on their training day tomorrow, will be leaving here shortly after 8 am I suspect, quiet Saturday night in front of the telly I hope and then working 8-5.30 on Sunday which wil hurt.

My weekend should have been Friday/Saturday but that went out the window when I ended up working today.
  • Options
    Exeter Uni Safer Sex Ball tonight. A night of booze, debauchery and lots of people wearing almost nothing. Me and my mates are going along in kilts and body paint (think Braveheart)
  • Options
    I don't want to think about it.
  • Options
    Yerascrote wrote: »

I might be staying in this weekend, skint and wrecked from one fucked up week in uni.

balls you are you're comin out on the rip with me n brendy tommorrow, get number from pm

as for myself.. workin tonight til 11, stacks of craic, then up to hers after for a drink, nothin too exciting

the mayhem begins tommorrow :yes:
  • Options
    I'm going out for dinner tonight! Not sure where yet and then returning to my freezing cold house - where our boiler has broken - paaahhh.

Saturday day i'm going to have to find somewhere to go and have a shower and wash all my clothes - paaaahhhh but then in the evening i'm going to a private wine tasting thing that we are giving our families as thier christmas present - so that should be good.
  • Options
    Nothing.

Meh. This whole not having a job thing is rather boring.

I'm going to be doing coursework all weekend.
  • Options
    Going round to my sister's later to say goodbye as she will be spending the next 3 weeks in the UK.

Then meeting a coulpe of friends and having an ice-cream fest. :hyper:

At night going to another mate's b-day party :D

Tomorrow getting my things ready as on Sunday I'm off.... on HOLIDAY, YAY! :D :hyper: :hyper:
  • Options
    briggi wrote: »
    Got something on your mind... like... money? :p

Ignore me, I'm just jealous - I'd raffle off my own Grandma to go on a snowboarding holiday!

the ski-passes are getting more expensive every time *grump*. You have to understand that my whole wintersport equipment in addition to the holiday FULLY summed up will reach the 900 euro boundary :/

Which means that I might be struggling to pay my phone bill soon. ^^

I'll post many pics when I return, so you can dream about a snowboarding holiday, hun. :)
  • Options
    Where are you going? Snowboarding?
  • Options
    Out on the piss tonight, having a mammoth blaze tomorrow, and then hopefully winning the pub quiz again on sunday.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    There's a jungle event being held in club next to where my sister dances. My mates on the MIC so going to go there, get hammered, have a kebab, and get a free lift home when my sister finishes.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    I've only just got in and my feet are knackered (me and my mate randomly decided to go shopping in the Bullring after college today) so tonight I think I'm going to curl up and watch Final Destination 3 with the boyfriend.

Tomorrow I'm working, having my hair done, then off out in my sexy new shorts... though I'm not sure what to wear them with yet.

Sunday I will stay in bed til the boyfriend forces me up I think. Then back to college on Monday :grump:
  • Options
    I went out last night and had a really good but odd night out! I'm in a love triangle now! Hahahahaaaaaaa. I lost my phone, scarf and hoody last night too. Such a wreckjob. Wah.

I didn't get home til after 12 today, just woke up about a half hour ago. Having some dinner then going to dance to Mr. Oizo and SebastiAn and get more out my tree than ever before! WHEE! I have a lovely new dress to wear as well.

Tomorrow I am seeing Clap Your Hands Say Yeah! then will be dancing at The Cathouse - maybe. Dependent on how I feel from tonight's festivities roll along..ha.

Sunday I am sleeping all day and going to a birthday dinner. Oh and I'm meant to be working all these days but I just said there's a death in the family..I don't see why I should have to work 12 hour shifts for three months only to have my job shipped over to India. Cunts. So I'm taking a cheeky few days off. :razz:
  • Options
    Wyetry wrote: »
    Where are you going? Snowboarding?

Salzburg, Saalbach Hinterglemm.

a dream.
  • Options
    Tonight I'm off to get wrecked at my SU clubnight. Dome of Pleasure, oh yes.

Tomorrow I have people viewing my house at 11:30am, other than that I have no plans for the weekend so far. Need to do some of the good old dissertation really, and I've been out for the last 10 days in a row or something stupid like that, so need to have a chill out weekend!
  • Options
    Work tomorrow, followed by lazing with the boy. Sunday involves essays. Yeh.
  • Options
    oo snowboarding, I'll be heading off to the alps for one week when sports holidays begins. Will be awesome! And I'll also be off to a ski resort with my mates, in March, where not only the snowboarding shall be "awesome". :angel: or not. :p

This weekend I'll be off to meet a couple of friends tomorrow to shoot a home-made video for our computer project (which I'm only in for the fun of it, shall bring my soft air gun and bust a couple of drug dealers whilst picking up some chicks (although there is a lack of females participating, so I doubt that'll be happening :p our collective geekyness sort of repels anything long-haired and sexy :lol:).

Otherwise I shall do my best to complete two quite large pieces of work. I should be doing one now :o. Wow am I feeling chatty right now.
  • Options
    1983 wrote: »

Tomorrow I am seeing Clap Your Hands Say Yeah! then will be dancing at The Cathouse - maybe. Dependent on how I feel from tonight's festivities roll along..ha.

One of my besties is going to that to review it for a music mag.He asked to go too earlier, but I had to refuse as I'm saving money for going down to Manchester next weekend. :hyper:

Anyway, I'll tell my mate to keep an eye out for the blonde doll with the comedown head. ;)
  • Options
    Addict wrote: »
    but I had to refuse as I'm saving money for going down to Manchester next weekend. :hyper:
    what da fuuucccckkk! i dont even know if im goin out next weekend damn u. which night you coming down for?

tonight im going to some poncy bars and then off to sankeys with my VIP wristband ;)
  • Options
    ugh.

they need me for the discotheque. if you come as 5 and ya'll have student IDs it's free entry and 30euro drinks voucher.

Can't be fucking arsed, settled for a calm evening...
  • Options
    lipsy wrote: »
    what da fuuucccckkk! i dont even know if im goin out next weekend damn u. which night you coming down for?

I'm going down for my mate's 21st. I don't know what the arrangments are for heading out yet, but I'm gonna try and find out. Hopefully going to the Man United game on Saturday as well.