Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

:(

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
k

Comments

• Options
    i
  • Options
    does he know how you feel?
  • Options
    yu
  • Options
    Nah a disaster would be telling him all this whilst rambling on like a drunken idiot. He'd probably think you were a complete fruitcake.

Um not really sure what to suggest though. I mean you could try talking to him sober like, but if hes not gonna admit to anything then its pointless and hmm i'm as confused as you are now!
  • Options
    fty
  • Options
    Had same problem with a friend of mine I've liked for aaaages....things happened, I suggested we take it further, he thought otherwise.......so I know...it's crap!!!! :banghead:

Sorry to be blunt, but nothing you say can change his mind...he knows how you feel...ball's in his court and all that...if he wants something to change, he'll come to you!!! Just means lots of frustration, getting drunk and sitting on your hands to get through it.....:(
  • Options
    Massive hugs Becky :heart:

Is he your fishy on a little dishy? To my own horror I am going to have to trot out the time* as a great healer cliche.

*also music, cider and Primarni ;)
  • Options
    briggi wrote: »
    Massive hugs Becky :heart:

Is he your fishy on a little dishy? To my own horror I am going to have to trot out the time* as a great healer cliche.

*also music, cider and Primarni ;)

Yeah he is. :(

I know all of this but it's shite all the same. Really fucking shite. Argh I hate this.
    :(
  • Options
    damnit. my mate phoned so i didnt read what you wrote becky. then i refreshed the page just now and you've edited it all :(
  • Options
    lipsy wrote: »
    damnit. my mate phoned so i didnt read what you wrote becky. then i refreshed the page just now and you've edited it all :(

Haha, it's cool pet. Just warbling drunken nonsense about how I can't get the person I want and wah wah wah.

It's not gonna happen. I was drunkish and wanting a rant! Merci for le concern, though!
    xxx.
  • Options
    do your freinds know? its good when you can tell your mates things because it makes you feel so much better. i just told some of mine who phoned me tonight and i feel good now. we've planned this friday too and now i have something to look forward to. wheras before everything just seemed crap.

maybe you should do the same, listen to some happy music and think about the weekend.
  • Options
    Aww. If I've got the gist right, shittest feeling ever :(

You'll be reet though, eventually. I'm sure you know this :)
  • Options
    hjijk
  • Options
    Becky... have some love xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    haven't been able to read any of it but i hope you're okay.

there's plenty more fish, trust me. xxx
  • Options
    also just remember.. the fact you can't have him makes you want him more. it also makes you put him up on a pedestal thus making him seem a lot more perfect than he really is
  • Options
    also just remember.. the fact you can't have him makes you want him more. it also makes you put him up on a pedestal thus making him seem a lot more perfect than he really is

This is very true. I went through this with one girl for about 2 years, although it was a long time ago now - back in college. I bumped into her on christmas eve and had an epiphany. I finally realised what a bitch she was...
  • Options
    Definately!
  • Options
    *hugs* Hope things start looking up for you.
  • Options

I knoooooooow! It seems all his good points are more appealling than normal.
    It's such a pain. Wah wah wah. Anyways I'm done with it. I will email him and the like from time to time but NO MORE!

It's not as if he's getting drunk on two pints and having a Bridget Jones' moment on t'internet. :razz:

Cheers, folks. :)

xxxx.