Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Late night venues in sheffield....

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
can anyone recommend a decent late night venue in sheffield, like a bar with music, preferably not a overpriced club. last time we went we went in that Kingdom (i think it was called that) and it were just average.

gonna just be a few of us this time so would probably prefer a few bars that stay open till 3am with some decent music and relatively busy.

its gonna be 16th of Feb, so a friday night.

any recommendations welcome.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    I would say wait until Saturday 17th Feb and go to Gatecrasher because it's going to be a fucking blinder.

Apart from that, I am officially no help at all. :p
  • Options
    I would say wait until Saturday 17th Feb and go to Gatecrasher because it's going to be a fucking blinder.

Apart from that, I am officially no help at all. :p

ha wish i could, but not possible. has to be the friday.
  • Options
    gawd is sheffield such a boring place that noone has any recommendations? haha
  • Options
    Sheffield's brilliant for night life.

try dontstayin.com
  • Options
    koe_182 wrote: »
    gawd is sheffield such a boring place that noone has any recommendations? haha

i thought it was a bit shit when i went :p
  • Options
    lipsy wrote: »
    i thought it was a bit shit when i went :p

It was just OK when we went last. Wouldnt go out there again out of choice, but unfortunately i dont have a choice, so trying to make the most of it.
  • Options
    koe_182 wrote: »
    It was just OK when we went last. Wouldnt go out there again out of choice, but unfortunately i dont have a choice, so trying to make the most of it.

ask 'woooaaaah' where to go because he lives in sheffield. you'll find him on the drugs board mostly :p
  • Options
    lipsy wrote: »
    ask 'woooaaaah' where to go because he lives in sheffield. you'll find him on the drugs board mostly :p

may just do that

one of my mates went to uni in sheffield and i txt him asking, and he just said "dont bother, its shite" hmmmmm
  • Options
    lol
  • Options
    I think Sheffield has a mint nightlife! well the alternative scene is really good, bands and stuff. this post is no help whatsoever because its not answering your original post. i just felt i had to stand up for it :D

if i was in sheffield on a friday night i would most definitely be in corporation, the scummiest dirtiest rock/metal club you've ever been in but its awesome and i love it. or, the leadmill, which is a really good indie club. :]