Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

A very confused guy

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey there everyone. Firstly i'd like to say Hi to everyone, since i'm new! Ok, so i'm sorry if this goes into an essay but i've been so confused for too long.

Ok, me and this girl have been friends for two and a half years now. Well, more like close friends (though that's debatable after recent weeks). Ok, so we met back in year 10 at school (we were both 14). We spoke for a little bit and i started to like her after just a few weeks. We swapped MSN address' after a while and we got talking online. It was strange, 'cos we'd only known each other a few weeks and she was telling me things she hadn't told her best mates before, like her problems etc. I guess this is the time when i started to fall for her.

So, up until last september things were great. I found myself liking her more and more as the weeks went on. So we hit year 12 (now aged 16) and we were closer than we had been before; it was great. All up until mid-October time, when she found herself a new lot of friends. I didn't have a problem with that, but what i did have a problem with was the fact that it felt like i was being pushed away.

December arrived and we had our school x-mas dinner. Whilst we were there, she got drunk - not very but still drunk. Me and her were alone for a while and she asked me to kiss her. Being the person that i am, i said no to her, 'cos u didn't want it to seem like i was using her when she was drunk. However she kissed me anyway! By this stage i was very confused as to whether she liked me or not.

And then we come to today. In the past few weeks she's made more new friends and, once more, it feels like i'm being pushed away. I've tried to talk to her about it but she insists that i'm not being pushed away. At lunch times i don't see her anymore because she is with her new friends

The final thing that confuses me is the fact that she told me she likes me too but she told someone else that she didn't just moments before i asked her. I'm so confused and don't know what to do.

Anyone have any ideas? (Again I am sorry that it was an essay!)

Comments

• Options
    With the telling someone else she didnt like you-- some people are quite private with their feelings, and won't want all and sundry discussing their business. So she could be telling you the truth, but hiding it from other people.
  • Options
    ^ agree. Why don't you ask her out if you both like eachother :)