Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

headaches

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Recently i have been bad suffering headaches. I used have a real big problem with migranes, but they kind of just went away and i don't know why.

But now they're back but these ones are kind of weird...

They are really only concentrated in particular areas (e.g. the temple) like little patches of a headache and i can't really explain it. I was speaking to a girl who suffers the same and she said she had been for scans and everything and they still couldn't find what was wrong.

Does anyone know what these are and how to get rid of them?

If the sky that we look upon
should tumble and fall
or the mountains should crumble in the sea
I won't cry, I won't cry,
No, I won't shed a tear
Just as long as you stand
Stand by me

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I used to get painful headaches when i used my mobile too much (i was on it about 4hrs a day) and i think it also had something to do with being on the computer alot(2/3hrs at home, around 2hrs at college) so i cut down the calls and spend not as much time on the net (apart from thesite cos im hooked!) and they stopped.

"Is sex dirty? Only if its done right."
    - Woody Allen
  • Options
    Girl-From-MarsGirl-From-Mars Posts: 2,822 Boards Guru
    yeah the computer might have an effect i think..and when im tired i get like headaches around my sinuses in my cheek or my temple, and it feels so much like a headache!

and ive written stuff about mobile phones and headaches in the mobile phone topic!!

It only takes one tree to make a thousand matches, only takes one match to burn a thousand trees