Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Waiting for sex without being a tease

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
//

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    If you want to wait for a while until you have sex with him then that is entirely your choice and you are more than entitled to do that.

I would suggest telling him how far you want to go for now and then he is clear on whats going on, taking away the teasing element. He should be OK with this, and if he isn't then tell him he can fuck off!!

Also say right I am quite happy to do this and this with him but don't want to have intercourse or whatever it is. It is a bit cruel to keep him in anticipation, explain and decide between you.

Communication is the key!
    i'm seeing someone at the moment and i've told him straight i'm not ready for sex yet until i've spent more time with him. i've slept in his bed now 3 times! lol. i think next time it will happen..
    PussyKatty wrote: »
    I'm sort of seeing a guy at the moment but I don't want to sleep with him yet (part of me is dying to but I'd just rather wait a while).

I wish somebody would explain me all of those little female secrets one day.

Act with what you are comfortable with. you don't have to put out if you don't want to, and he has to respect that.
    Yeah, it's always more better waiting a while till it's the right moment.

When you know you like somebody and you sort of think they might like you (and when you think something is maybe gonna happen) then you've got to sort of live for the moment. Not saying shagging spoils it, but sometimes waiting just makes it extra, extra special when it does happen, haha.

All I can advise take a lot of cold showers.
    It's completely your call, don't worry about being a tease because it's not the case.
    //
    your only a tease if you make out you will have sex with a guy, wind him up, grind him, tell him u will etc but then you never ever have the intention of doing it, its all a game form the start if that makes sense?
    I'm sort of seeing a guy at the moment but I don't want to sleep with him yet (part of me is dying to but I'd just rather wait a while).

The last time I saw him he stayed at my house for the night and I ended up feeling like a bit of a tease (although I wasn't going to have sex just to not feel like one) and think he was a bit frustrated.

We've been kissing for hours and doing bits of other stuff but I don't want to give him blue balls and just get fed up of it all. Help. I like him a lot..I am not sure where it's going at the minute, I'm not interested in a purely physical thing.

How do you wait for sex without both of you going crazy?

What 'bits of other stuff' are you doing? Are you e.g. giving him a hand job, without actually finishing him off, because he might see that as teasing.
    Addict wrote: »
    What 'bits of other stuff' are you doing? Are you e.g. giving him a hand job, without actually finishing him off, because he might see that as teasing.

Aye. That's basically like you finding out your pet puppy has just been run over and you go to him for a cuddle and to cry on his shoulder and he just says "Awesome!" and high fives you. Not cool.
    Aye. That's basically like you finding out your pet puppy has just been run over and you go to him for a cuddle and to cry on his shoulder and he just says "Awesome!" and high fives you. Not cool.

That's one hell of a talented puppy!
    I read something in a magazine yesterday which said to make a man fall in love with you you should either never sleep with him, or give him the best sex he has ever had. It also said that a survey revealed that most men found their partner less attractive and desirable after they first have sex with them.

Very important lesson for successful relationships: never believe anything you read in women's magazines!

You have sex with him when you feel ready. Not when you feel like you should, not when he says you should, and not when Cosmo tells you you should.

:)
    I read something in a magazine yesterday which said to make a man fall in love with you you should either never sleep with him, or give him the best sex he has ever had. It also said that a survey revealed that most men found their partner less attractive and desirable after they first have sex with them.

Because some menopausal trout writing for a magazine miles away obviously knows what's best for you and your boyfriend better than you do...

There are no hard-and-fast rules. Just go with what you feel is the right thing to do. No-one should tell you what to do but if you're being deliberately teasing like jacking him off but not finishing him off then that is clearly unfair.
    pah1986 wrote: »
    That's one hell of a talented puppy!

what's talented about gettin run over?

or did i miss somethin? :confused:
    Littleali wrote: »
    what's talented about gettin run over?

or did i miss somethin? :confused:

I think its because of the way its been typed!!!
    Sounds as tho she went to the puupy for a cuddle and got the fhigh five off the pup!!! I kinda thought it read like that anyway!!!
    jordy wrote: »
    I think its because of the way its been typed!!!
    Sounds as tho she went to the puupy for a cuddle and got the fhigh five off the pup!!! I kinda thought it read like that anyway!!!

Yeah... that's the way I read it, hence the daft comment. :yes:
    //
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    It's hard to know where to stop though, I mean we're all human.

I'm not sure 'knowing when to stop' is important - it's what Kaff said
    kaffrin wrote: »

You have sex with him when you feel ready. Not when you feel like you should, not when he says you should, and not when Cosmo tells you you should.

:)

screw magazines. In an act of forensic/scientific research georg and me bought a lot of girl magazines and analyzed them. In the end we wanted to build a time machine, travel back in time and kill the inventor of the girly magazine. They instruct you how you have to act and behave to make a man woo for you, but it's usually bullshit and makes you and most men absolutely miserable. Don't buy into them, please.