Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Ticketmaster

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
ok so i totally didnt know whether to put this in entertainment, home law and money or net so i just picked this one, and the mods can move it to wherever...

I ordered tickets to a gig thats a week today and i still havent received them. I ordered them in about September so they've had ages to come. It says on the website that you should only contact Ticketmaster if they're not there within 7 days, so I did yesterday, I emailed them. They havent replied yet though and they say they try to respond within 24 hours...

I can't seem to find a phone number for them on the website either which is really annoying. What do people think I should do, just keep waiting for them to reply? its just annoying as its ticking nearer and nearer the date. Whats everyones experience like with ticketmaster, do they usually come on time?

I've been to hundreds of gigs (dont usuually use ticket master tho) and I've never had this problem before :mad:
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Perhaps give them a buzz. 0870 242 4442.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i usually buy tickets using them, and they've never been nothing but great. One of my work mates had a similar thing, they hadnt turned up and they sorted it out quickly.

so i'd get on the blower now and see what they say.