Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Christ.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
HERE.
A whole month's just went by! I remember New Years' like it was yesterday.
Have you frittered January away? I have. I dwelled too much on nonsense not worth dwelling over.
ARGGHJGHhjGHhjjkGHdjshjk;adjsa.
But I got a lovely new hair cut!

Comments

• Options
    I cant believe its over, I have not performed in work as I expected this month, nightmare of a month for me, glad to see the back of the fucker!
  • Options
    oh damn, its seriously over? well, thats one wasted month, 11 more to go :-P
  • Options
    I cant believe its over, I have not performed in work as I expected this month, nightmare of a month for me, glad to see the back of the fucker!

It's been an eventful month pour moi!

I'm so chuffed to say tata to it as well. Urgh, now I have Valentine's Day to contend with. fuckingtwatwankstainpissshittingbollockingprat.
  • Options
    yay. I love wishing time away atm
  • Options
    1983 wrote: »
    It's been an eventful month pour moi!

I'm so chuffed to say tata to it as well. Urgh, now I have Valentine's Day to contend with. fuckingtwatwankstainpissshittingbollockingprat.

Yep, mien too, shit at home, shit at work, skint, blah blah fucking blah!!!!!£%£"%

I just want to rant.

lol
  • Options
    It's been an amazing month :]
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    I missed my tax return. It's penalty time. :mad:
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    It's been an amazing month :]

Nice AV.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Skive wrote: »
    I missed my tax return. It's penalty time. :mad:

Why do you need to complete a self assesment?
  • Options
    its been an overly dramatic month people stressing and bothering me about the most useless and trivial things. but february ont be much easier, what with the stress of valentines day and all. spending it alone again :no: until instructed otherwise. but yeah this month was either really lazy, or too dramatic. no hapy medium :)

but hey, welcome to highschool, huh?
  • Options
    Why do you need to complete a self assesment?

Self Employed innit.

I'm crap at sorting out my taxes. Should be shit hot at it really, both my parents were in the Inland Revenue for years.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    It does feel like a whole month went by for me.
    That's not to say I did anything amazing though, it just feels like what it is: a month.
  • Options
    I've probably been drunk more times this month than the whole of last year!!
  • Options
    I'm a bit more cheered up!
    I looked on Bebo and saw everyone who I went to school with have turned out ugly and are still boring cunts.
    PLUS THEY GOT FAT!
    I am dead chuffed at this. Plus they all go climbing and weekends away to Arran with eachother. WTF. Fuck that mate. Plus most of them look as though they shop at BHS and their patter they were dishing out was utter Saga FM twaddle. Pffft.
  • Options
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Its been fairly dull. Lost some weight though so cant complain.
  • Options
    I have absolutely no idea what I've done this month. Nothing constructive, that's for sure.
  • Options
    Yep, I have been pissing around, not applying to uni, or for a loan. Now, feb is a month i am NOT looking forward to atm
  • Options
    Although I have done constructive stuff this month, I don't feel that I've done enough constructive stuff. Boo.
  • Options
    Going to say a typical old person thing now, but hey, it's true - the older you get the quicker it goes. I'm sure January is only about as long now as say... a week used to be when I was a teenager.
  • Options
    thank fuck its over, january is always a skint month for me, got paid before xmas, too much partying and present buying, then poor poor poor till pay day.

i hate january. Roll on summer.
  • Options
    I've had a pretty shit month too. Don't really expect feb to be any better... But I hope so.

Sigh.
  • Options
    january was great. i have a feeling february will be shit :(

i'm trying my best to think positive because i know i am strong and i won't let things get me down.
  • Options
    Been a totally mental month like, everythings just all sort of happened at once. Ther's been good stuff, bad stuff and potentially some life changing stuff so we'll see what happens.

If the rest of the year goes like this then I'll be in the Priory by Christmas.
  • Options
    January has been shite and it's looking like February is going to be the same, joyus.
  • Options
    January has been alright, I'm getting on better with my housemates, enjoying my new modules more and it's a whole month nearer to moving in with my boyfriend. On the downside, I am fatter :grump:
  • Options
    lipsy wrote: »
    january was great. i have a feeling february will be shit :(

i'm trying my best to think positive because i know i am strong and i won't let things get me down.

Chin up petal, worrying gives small things a big shadow as "they" say :)

January was a mixed bag for me, but I think this year is just going to get better and better :D :yippe:
  • Options
    briggi wrote: »
    Chin up petal, worrying gives small things a big shadow as "they" say :)

January was a mixed bag for me, but I think this year is just going to get better and better :D :yippe:

Just wanted to say, that reading your posts makes me very happy ;)
    A lot of figurative speech, a fitting idiom for every situation, metaphors etc. :thumb:

January was a calm month. A lot of lectures at uni ended already, so I was pretty much doing very little, going out more... Can't say it was a short month, just spent more time at home instead of uni.

There wasn't a whole lot happening. Going a week snowboarding in february tho and whole february is off. I have to study a crapload, but I hope I'll have time to attend the spa a few times and other bollocks.
  • Options
    I had high hopes for 2007, but January has already been a let down!!!!
  • Options
    It's been a cunt of a start to a cunt of the year.

Death, stress, illness. What the fuck is left?