Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Up the arse...

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Skive wrote:
    It doesn't turn me off, but then it doesn't do much for me either - I'm indifferent. If the lady likes it though then :thumb:

It doesn't really turn me off either, it just doesn't appeal to me enough for me to really want to do it, and the stories I've heard don't exactly help matters.
    Bullseye wrote:
    Is there an exact copy of you some where in the world who is single...because i want to marry her! :love::love::love:

Give over! No one wants to marry the lasses who take it up the shitter :p;)

pill 'ed - each to their own, of course, and there are as many blokes who are really turned off by anal as there are gals who love it. I can't stand the stereotypes to the opposite effect! But if those stories you speak of are the one that goes around every social circle about so-and-so's neighbour's cleaning lady spraying shit everywhere or similar then they very often are one of those chinese whisper-type over-exagerrated-loads-of-crap (no pun intended). I don't know anyone it has happened to - and I'd guess the people who it does happen to are very, very unlikely to be boasting about it!
    briggi wrote:
    Give over! No one wants to marry the lasses who take it up the shitter :p;)

I would ;)
    briggi wrote:
    I don't know anyone it has happened to - and I'd guess the people who it does happen to are very, very unlikely to be boasting about it!

Good point.
    I probably will get around to trying it someday just to say I have, but I'm in no rush.
    I used to have anal sex a LOT when I was with my longterm b/f (I'm male) but we ran out of our usual lube and a friend recommended KY and we tried that and whereas before his cock slipped in nice and easy and resulted in a good shag, all I got was a very sore and bloody arse! :crying: KY was little more than water and it was a no go situation. Never tried it again after that.
    Ouch! I tend to steer well clear of water based lubes, I much prefer silicone based ones, they seem to last longer, aren't as sticky and feel much more silkier.
    Thanks for replying :thumb:

Before we were using ID lube and that was fine though a touch slippery. I miss receiving anal and am with someone now who prefers 'taking it' so that's cool. I couldn't sit down for days after when it happened and it took ages for my bum to feel right again. I'd like to give it a go again some day but the memory is still too painful.
    Can't say I blame you. ID is also my lube of choice :)
    Ok...this is a bit embarrassing but after reading this thread I'm windering whether I'm a bit abnormal - I got into the whole 'anal sex' thing with my ex, and we never had to use lube. I mean ok, so we did the anal thing after we'd started vaginal sex so I guess the umm...'juices' did the lube job, but another thing is his penis always went straight in; he was always surprised, always expecting a bit of resistance, but nope!

I must have been very relaxed...
    Have to say, I'm the same...never used/felt the need to use lube either....and anyway, doesn't making it easy to slip straight in take away from the (fantastic! :naughty: ) feeling of having to work at getting it in??
    alasia wrote: »
    Ok...this is a bit embarrassing but after reading this thread I'm windering whether I'm a bit abnormal - I got into the whole 'anal sex' thing with my ex, and we never had to use lube. I mean ok, so we did the anal thing after we'd started vaginal sex so I guess the umm...'juices' did the lube job, but another thing is his penis always went straight in; he was always surprised, always expecting a bit of resistance, but nope!

Was he average-sized - say 5" to 6.5"? You may need it more if it was really fat and long ...

do you have any problems going to the toilet? maybe 'cause it hurt me quite a bit i can't understand how it can just go straight in.

and it's not advisable to go from front to back or the other way around without maybe putting a condom on before you do one of them and taking it off to do the other one. true, i didn't do this but i forgot - and am trying to remind others not to do the same! :thumb:

I never had to use any with one of my exes, but he had a small cock so thats probably why. Didn't hurt either funnily enough!
    well me and my ex didn't use any the first time, it hurt a little less when using it but more often than not we didn't use the right kinda thing.
    I rarely use lube either, apart from saliva, Its nothing to do with size.
    I just really dont like the feel of lube.
    As much as i have heard advice about using lube, i have never actually met a girl who wanted to use lube during anal sex. Almost all of them, infact all of them that i have know have never ever used lube, they just asked to have some spit used and thats enough.
    Gotta have lube in my experience!!

Once I managed without and it was a right 'pain in the arse' haha.

Anyway, I love nailing my bird in the ass:yum:
    Depends on the amount of foreplay I've had whether lube is required or not. We probably do it more often without than with though. Lube just adds another of those disruptions to the whole process that can be more of a distraction than a turn on.
    Once I managed without and it was a right 'pain in the arse' haha.

For you or for her? :confused:
    her
    her

Oh yeah? Lol - I thought that might be it ..
    More anal sex, i think there should be a soiety for the promotion of anal sex. Let's form one! Not me though, im too lazy to go about forming societies, i meant you lot.
    Yeah...if I wasn't so lazy, I'd be right there forming one too!!! Seriously...one of the greatest little joys of this lifetime......let's take a moment to celebrate anal sex, shall we?!? :yippe: :heart: :hyper: :D
    Apparently February is Anal Sex Month.

So happy buggery everyone.

anal1.jpg

And let's not forget our Sapphic sisters

anal2.jpg
    And free dildos too?!? Who are these lovely bung balm people?? Our fairy sex-mothers??? :thumb:
    it feels like you need a great big poo

I love it - when i did it first time, my bf asked how it felt, and all i could say was strange....it WIERD!!! - its still all can say about it - but definately wierd in a good way
    RubberSkin wrote: »
    Apparently February is Anal Sex Month.

So happy buggery everyone.

Your alright though RS, you can get bum fun whenever you have sex... for us straight dudes it can takes weeks of being all weird and considerate towards our lovely lady friends, it's only when we have enough brownie points (there is no pun there!) can we suggest such fun. :(
    :lol:
    i tried anal the other week for the first time it was as painful as i expected it wud be mind u we did use a lot of lube lol anyway it did nothin for me just felt like i needed a poo tbh lol and then after if hurt a bit. tried fingers up there too does nothing for me at all just feels uncomfortable but my bloke loves it
    I talked to girls who have done it and they said the first few times it did hurt a bit and didn't feel too special but then once they did it a bit more they loved it.