Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Ratm.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Are back together. Fucking awesome. :razz:
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Ooh this if true would be very fantastic.

Got a link handy to some online news?
    Indeed, it's on their website.
    That's pretty good news, RATM are sic mate! :thumb:
    they are playing the coacilla(sp?) festival in america
    I thought this might happen when Chris Cornell did his solo album. As good as it is, do they really need to reform?
    Are they reforming for good or just for the festival???
    it appears to be just for the festival atm, but fingers crossed and all......and where the hell has Zack been for all these years? havent heard a sausage about the man
    he was going to start a rap career, don't think it ever got off the ground
    if they do reform and stay together after the festival i hope to god they don't fuck it up :(.
    O_o wrote: »
    he was going to start a rap career, don't think it ever got off the ground
    He did some stuff with KRS1, Dead Prez and some other folks . Top notch stuff!:thumb: And that's coming from a guy that doesn't generaly listen to a lot of rap.

IF THERE IS A GOD IN HEAVEN RATM WILL REFORM FOR GOOD
    I think reforming could ruin their legacy, it's just best to leave some things at the right time. THen again it could be amazing but I dunno.
    Pretty cool news - Made my day :)
    IF THERE IS A GOD IN HEAVEN RATM WILL REFORM FOR GOOD
    No if there is a God, they wont reform for good, I love audioslave too much for that to happen. Plus I dont know it this will ruin their legacy or not.
    No if there is a God, they wont reform for good, I love audioslave too much for that to happen. Plus I dont know it this will ruin their legacy or not.

Hmm, Audioslave are good but just never really sounded like anything special to me. Rage Against The Machine however, are amazing.
    ive got a few tunes by zack. most ive heard arn't too good except the ones with dj shadow. shadow wants to release them but zack has the rights and they were made in 2001/2 (i think so anyway. i got a free download of his site when i was in college, about 5 years ago).

the main song was called march of death. it was quite good. sounds a bit like it could have been on dj shadow's unkle album.
    Rage were awesome, and Audioslave were crap at best. I hope this is a one off reunion, or a touring reunion. Reforming has a tendency to go wrong. Also, i hope Audioslave break up, and Soundgarden don't get back together either.
    Chris Cornell is a self obsessed douche who ruined what was left of one of the greatest bands ever.

case in point; First he makes a jackass of himself on stage, then goes on to slaughter the Clash.
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=EMqbeftnNYU

if I ever see that dude I'm likely to kick him square in the balls.