Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Possible stupid question about blow jobs and cold/sore throat

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i personally wouldn't think so...
    No. But if you kiss him then yes.
    PussyKatty wrote: »
    If a woman has a cold and sore throat, is there any risk of germs being transferred/infection by giving a man a blow job?

I even heard it was researched that it's actually GOOD against sore throats/colds etc, because of some stuff in there. some scientists with too much time on their hands.

no worries.
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    I even heard it was researched that it's actually GOOD against sore throats/colds etc, because of some stuff in there. some scientists with too much time on their hands.

no worries.

Some lucky scientists! Imagine that being advertised in the Medical Journal:

Volunteers needed to participate in study examining the effects of semen on a sore throat. You will be requried to have a cold or sore throat and give one of our scientists a blowjob; due to the nature of our experiment you must swallow not spit. All participants get a cup of tea and a biscuit afterwards.
    Pink Soda wrote: »
    No. But if you kiss him then yes.

This isn't strictly true.. Germs you pass from the saliva you share when you smooch travels down to thbe belly and is destroyed by the acid.

If you PussyKatty touch his willy after you blow your nose or owt and he touches it, then an orifice where it'll pass to his insides...eyes/mouth/nose..he'll catch it.

But it's more than likely you're gonna pass it to him regardless. At the chance for a good shag then sod it, mate.

Bum away!
    He won't catch a cold from that.

If you have a cold sore then he can catch the virus on his todger though. Nice.
    i don't think a man's penis can catch a cold from a woman. could you imagine? a dick with a runny eye :lol:
    lipsy wrote: »
    i don't think a man's penis can catch a cold from a woman. could you imagine? a dick with a runny eye :lol:

The incessant sneezing would feel damn good though.
    PussyKatty wrote: »
    If a woman has a cold and sore throat, is there any risk of germs being transferred/infection by giving a man a blow job?

Yep, since cold sores are caused by the same virus as herpes (Herpes Simplex Virus) he'll stand a good chance of developing herpes as a result of it. :(

Edited to point out i'm well aware i'm an idiot, you actually said "cold / sore" not coldsore...

Idiot!