Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Everything Sopranos!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
I just started watching the Sopranos this past week and I love it… wish I had HBO so I could have seen this show awhile ago, I think my life would be much better.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    I did my masters on the first season and it remains on of the best seasons of TV ever, superb. Shame that in my eyes every single other season has been cowardly, worthless, repetative, dull, money-grabbing, non-confrontation, childish garbage.

Watch the first season - then watch the episode where Christopher flashes back to that murder. Forget the rest and feel sorry for such great talent to have failed so utterly. Still can't believe they'd cancel Carnivalé and keep seasons of nothing happening just to make money from the Sorpano's.

Mind you, just a personal opinion from someone who has seen the first season 50+ times and the other seasons numerous times ;)
  • Options
    Mind you it's also intereating that your account is registered through a Time Warner owned cable company - which also own HBO.

HBO used to produce good television, but lets hope they've now not descended into having pretend their shows are good by paying people to post about them.

Hopefully you'll ask for a name change to something that doesn't look like a spammer - and not post things that simply out of the blue advertise TV shows.
  • Options
    Jim you detective you :D.
  • Options
    wow you are a great PI

not sure what the rules are... But just cause i like a show and state that doesn't make me a spammer. Just like you acting like a PI doesnt make you a detective....? .
  • Options
    Is this spam?

Ah I don't care, I LOVE The Sopranos like I've never loved a TV prog before... I can tolerate spam related to it I reckon. The show definitely isn't as gripping or well-made in the later series' but it still entertains my small mind and that's enough for me :thumb:
  • Options
    I think it's more of the fact that you've so far posted to say how much you like a lifetime tv movie - the transformers trailer - Ugly Betty - and The Sopranos, without ever really asking for comment other than simply promoting how much you like the shows.

We recieve a huge amount of spam from companies promoting television content and pretending to be TV viewers.

You've been given the benefit of the doubt, and no hard feelings if were wrong, but it might be better if you introduced yourself, or spent some time invovled in other areas of the boards rather than posting in a way that makes you appear to be a spammer.