Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

woman liyng

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
When you love someone and u been with them 4 3 or 4 years after the girl feels like she's getting bored of the man like why does girls never feels happy like be happy with what u have down expect more.
Girls stop liyng 2 your men

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Eh?

You want to re-write that in English?
    yer, fo shiz...
    Well, I guess that's us told then...
    Yeah, because everything's a girl's fault, isn't it? :rolleyes:
    killabeez wrote: »
    When you love someone and u been with them 4 3 or 4 years after the girl feels like she's getting bored of the man like why does girls never feels happy like be happy with what u have down expect more.

W3rd, hom3y G. down with da liyüng wimen...
    I think he's trying to say "Why do women cheat, when they're with a guy for a long time, they're never happy and always looking for more. Why do they have to lie?"

Two answers: not every girl is the same, and they won't all cheat and hurt you. It hurts and you will find it difficult to trust girls again. Hell, every girl I've ever been out with, or been very close with, or been family with, has betrayed and hurt me. I have issues about trusting women. But, when you meet someone new, don't judge them until you know them.

Second point: I think women can hide things like this, because, and this is by no means a rule, but sometimes it's difficult for them to come out and say what they want to their boyfriend. They want things to work out, but in the meantime the attention of another admirer is nice, and the easiest way is to lie. It's the same by and large for men though.

Best of luck for the future, you don't need someone bringing you down in your life, especially not when you're young. Having said that, I'm with someone who betrayed me once, but things worked out in the end.

Nice. :yeees:
    I think your post is missing 2 crucial things punctuation and sense!
    sorry. :(

Quite possibly the most confusing thing I've ever read.
    lea_uk wrote: »
    I think your post is missing 2 crucial things punctuation and sense!

and correct spelling.
    Thank you to the current board members for reminding me of just what i've learnt whilst using this website.

Your intolerance to new members who do not post in complete perfectness for you.

In case you all forgot this site is here to help people and sure they should also try to help by using correct spelling and punctuation you are not always going to get that. Some of these people are foreign who do not speak good English for example.

You lot need a good reality check.

I'm not on a high horse or anything like it by the way ;)
    and correct spelling.
    Damn that's 3 things then.
    edn1 wrote: »
    I'm not on a high horse or anything like it by the way ;)

Course not :p

Actually I found it quite easy to understand... But then I've been drinking. :chin:

Girls, What are we like? :rolleyes:
    I find that in most cases both sexes are as bad as each other so stop being sexist.
    squeal wrote: »
    I find that in most cases both sexes are as bad as each other so stop being sexist.

Because of course, you've never heard the 'all men are [insert throwaway insult here]' line before? Whether you like his spelling or not, the guy is obviously upset and angry.
    Ali G?

Nice blanket statement rant.
    edn1 wrote: »
    Your intolerance to new members who do not post in complete perfectness for you.

I don't really have a problem with that. Yes, it's nice for someone to post in proper English.

The problem here (for me anyway) is that the OP is just generalising all girls - saying that it's always our fault.:yeees:
    Sofie wrote: »
    I don't really have a problem with that. Yes, it's nice for someone to post in proper English.

The problem here (for me anyway) is that the OP is just generalising all girls - saying that it's always our fault.:yeees:

I know there is no such thing as a good generalisation, but there are plenty of them going the other way when a girl has been messed about by a guy. I'm not saying it's right, just that it's understandable, and a bit of tolerance can go a long way sometimes.
    I suppose it's because when you get bored and your feeligns die down, you forget how much the other person used to mean to you. You also forget how much it would hurt them. You get stuck in a rut and can't be bothered to change things, yet you seek fun in others.
    Not good but that's life.
    ShyBoy wrote: »
    Because of course, you've never heard the 'all men are [insert throwaway insult here]' line before? Whether you like his spelling or not, the guy is obviously upset and angry.

Why did you quote my post and then say something that was completely irrelevant to what i said?