Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

What's Your Dose?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
New here - wandering through the world of coke and wondering what amount others typically do at a sitting? Let's say you have a fresh 8 in your hand and the night is young. How much do you do before you stop? I try to keep up with my mates, but I realized that was a bit foolish.

Peace.

Comments

• Options
    The more i have the more i'll sniff, simple as.

It's got too much of a 'moreish' type feeling to it.

To answer the question a gram would do me all night from about 9pmish till 3ish in the morning, all depends, all depends, yta know>
  • Options
    At the height of my drug use I was taking 10-15 e's in a night, dropped 6 in one go once haha! Woulda ate anything handed to me, now it's just drink and fags, on a normal week I'd take over a 100 units and smoke about 100 fags as well. Oops, only live once eh?
  • Options
    Ah, cool.
    Shogun wrote:
    The more i have the more i'll sniff, simple as.

To answer the question a gram would do me all night from about 9pmish till 3ish in the morning, all depends, all depends, yta know>

Thanks for that reply. A gram is normally where I'm at. I'm still mastering the "flush after every line" method to keep the snoot intact.
  • Options
    smitherzsmitherz Posts: 968 Part of The Mix Family
    Shogun wrote:

Couldn't of said it better myself. If i buy a Gram im usually prangin' for more 2 hours later. I always seem to regret alot of coke nights the next day, pure fact as it dents my wallet so much then i look back and think was that really worth it?
  • Options
    Yer I used to go through a gram or 2 of Coke in a night but it fucked me up financially and mentally so now I'll still go through a gram in a night but hardly as frequently as I used to.
    Like Yerascrote, I was taking stupid amounts of Ecstasy pills in a night due to my high tolerance, my max was 18. But now I don't take them as much and my tolerance has gone down and it's usually about 4 to 6 pills in a night.
  • Options
    smitherz wrote:
    Couldn't of said it better myself. If i buy a Gram im usually prangin' for more 2 hours later. I always seem to regret alot of coke nights the next day, pure fact as it dents my wallet so much then i look back and think was that really worth it?
    The only problems that I'm having with it is that my nose is really sensitive so I have to flush it after every line. Eventually, it won't flush out any more so I stop. This is usually after a gram or a little less. Guess my nose "knows", eh? I'm pretty lucky - my mates score some high quality stuff so the lines are very small but quite potent. I've also noticed that by flushing out the snoot so frequently it doesn't hurt the next morning at all. When I didn't flush, I was in pain for at least a day.
  • Options
    Snifed a gram tonight with my mate, actually made it last reliavely alright..due to the copuos amount of booze and e's and weed and blow.

:D

sniff sniff toot toot away
  • Options
    Shogun wrote: »
    Snifed a gram tonight with my mate, actually made it last reliavely alright..due to the copuos amount of booze and e's and weed and blow.

:D

sniff sniff toot toot away
    Damn mate, that's a party! All you needed was some hookers and lube!
  • Options
    Could someone please explain what 'flushing' out your nose entails? And why you do it? :confused:
  • Options
    I carry on takign 'til I have no more!
  • Options
    gone are the days when 1 ecstasy pill was enough... :(
    wouldn't really do anymore than 1g of coke in 1 night tbh, but thats just me. :cool:
  • Options
    smitherzsmitherz Posts: 968 Part of The Mix Family
    If your nose "clogs" up after everyline i suggest sniffing water, my mates do it quite often if the same happens to them.

I think they just run a tap and sort of bend over and sniff it while its running. Do you ever suffer from a stuffy nose when your not on coke?
  • Options
    smitherz wrote: »
    If your nose "clogs" up after everyline i suggest sniffing water, my mates do it quite often if the same happens to them.

I think they just run a tap and sort of bend over and sniff it while its running. Do you ever suffer from a stuffy nose when your not on coke?
    Vicks nasal inhaler works a treat :thumb: sorry if it's been said, I have only scanned the thread since repyling last time
  • Options
    otter wrote: »
    gone are the days when 1 ecstasy pill was enough... :(

1 Ecstasy pill was never enough except on my first time lol, gone are the days when 2 pills were enough....