Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Rabbit Vibrator Advice Anyone?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok. So, I've spent a week at work listening to the girls telling me how brilliant the Rampant Rabbit Thruster is and decided to treat myself to one yesterday.

Only problem I find with this is that they never come with instructions. Ok, so I get where its supposed to go and all that basic stuff obviously, but no matter what buttons I press, I cannot get the thing to have vibrating rabbit ears or get the vibrator inside it to work :banghead:

This annoys me as it was one of the main reasons I bought it, just having the Thrust won't do anything for me :no:

So, PLEEEEEEEEEASE any advice would be great, I havent used it yet because I want to make sure its not broke (how embarrasing taking it back used!)...I even watched the 3D video on Ann Summers and followed the buttons it pushed on that but to no avail.

I am getting quite desperate to play with my new toy, but until I get some help (I can't ask the girls at work because we aren't that close really!) I'm stuck using my bunny :crying:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    You have put batteries in it haven't you?
    Yes I have, the ones that I got from Ann Summers with it, thats how I can manage to get the thruster bit going. It all looks a bit scary compared to my bunny actually, I'm starting to think maybe the whole thing wasnt such a good idea after all!
    If you're pushing all the right buttons (literally here ;) ) and it's still not working then I guess you need to take it back...

You can always ask for a refund rather than an exchange.
    One of the reasons my brother hates playing console games with me is because Im a button basher. It usually works on games but this time I'm obviously playing the wrong way...I don't even know if I am bashing the right buttons, any clue?
    You need to press the button that says on/off first (the round one), then the arrows to control the rest - if i remember rightly.
    I tried that, it just gets the thrusty bit going. Theres another button underneath the on/off that says Ultra 4 (I presumed this was for the 4 different vibrating speeds) and all it does when I push it is either flash green and red, go orange or go red. Then I tried the up/down buttons but still all that seems to work is the thrust. Pants.
    Yeah i'd say it doesn't work. I can't remember exactly which buttons i press and in which order (it's usually the last thing on my mind at that point ;)) But sounds to me like it's not working.
    Ho hum, back to the shop I go then I suppose. I might see how far I can shame the woman behind the counter and ask her to check that the replacement works that she gives me (but not literally) so at least I know Im not walking away with another faulty one.
    I figured it might need the maximum power batteries but I used the ones I got with it! Awww, gutted now I have to wait a week :(
    Try some decent batteries first.
    Give the support line at Ann Summers a call - 0845 456 6948 - it's impossible to imagine a battery supplied with the product won't be able to provide enough power and they should be able to confirm if it is broken.
    Yeh u should definately take it back to the shop as it sounds like its got a fault. And if there is a particular way that "pushes your buttons" you should should ask an assistant to point you in the best direction to suit your needs!

That might not be the one for you .. however another type might be!;)
    Hey thanks for all the advice, I just ended up asking the girls at work instead who have confirmed the thing is definately broken in some way shape or form, whether it be the thing itself or the batteries (which are brand new fully charged!) so I shall take it back to the shop at the weekend :D
    Sounds as though there is a fault. The buttons are clear enough.
    I have the clear rabbit and it wasn't rotating when i bought it home, so i took it back and they changed it no problem.
    www.lovehoney.co.uk do some that are quite good :chin: would recommend them :)
    ShyBoy wrote: »
    www.lovehoney.co.uk do some that are quite good :chin: would recommend them :)

I got mine from there. :o I dont trust Ann Summers toys much anyway, the ones I've had from there have generally been crap.