Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

boobies

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I think that I've gone up a cup size. Last time I went to a shop to get measured, they reckoned I was a 32A. PAH!

So was going to measure my own, ermm how do you do it?

I know there is a formula and can you just use regular tape measure? Thanks in advaaance :)

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    thankyouuu :)
    :thumb:
    I was reading not too long ago too, that when trying on ones, get the width size thats comfortable when its hooked at its larger setting so when it starts to stretch over the months you can adjust it smaller and it will last longer.
    That's a good point! I have no soft tape measure apparently (just went to look in the sewing kit) so I'll ask my boyfriend for one. New bras for valentines day me thinks :hyper:
    Oh go you :D :yippe:
    i wouldn't advise just measuring yourself online and telling your boyfriend you're a such and such a size because it might not be the right size. how many times have you been measured? maybe you just had a bad experience? i tend to just go for the size i think i am and try sizes on around that size.
    i wouldn't advise just measuring yourself online and telling your boyfriend you're a such and such a size because it might not be the right size. how many times have you been measured? maybe you just had a bad experience? i tend to just go for the size i think i am and try sizes on around that size.

Around 3 times. I was going to ask him to measure for me. Can you try on bras before you buy or is there a hygiene thing?
    Rachael wrote: »
    Can you try on bras before you buy?
    Of course!
    They recommend you try before you buy as places can vary so much.