Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Wank Problem

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok hi everyone.

Little bit of background info.

I'm an 18 year old girl who's been seeing this guy on and off for about two years but we've not managed to find the right time to have sex. Basically i love the guy to pieces and he says he loves me too. None of us want relationships, but just have some fun and have a laugh with, and basically to shag. So 2 days ago was the first time i had actually seen him for about 3 weeks, we went a drive but we weren't really expecting anything major to happen and stuff, n he was trying it on with me but i wasn't rly in the mood. Then he came away with this made up story that he 'lost his virginity' the nite before, he then let me go mental at his confession, then he turned round and said, 'sorry that was just a test to see ho much you loved me cos i needed to know'. OK so i forgave him after that wee dilemma, and lst nite we met up again, went a drive again, (cos none of our houses are free) and we were just arguing about random rubbish, then we were both really in the mood to shag n stuff but we've done foreplay n that before, so we continued to do it, but whilst i was giving him a wank, it took ages, and i mean ages for him to come. so he was like lets just stop cos it's not working tonite. n then he said he needed to be himself and work out what was wrong with him etc...

Ok so we left each other last nite, i was confused cos this never happened to me before, nor him. I texted him last nite to tell him tht it didn't bother me and i still loved him etc and that hes not to do anythin silly. Since then he's not text me back.

WHAT DO I DO?

I'm a confused teeneage who is in love nd who is in need of advice. My friends don't know what to do so i thought i'd ask you guys.

Please get back to me soon cos it's cracking me up.

Thank you!!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Had he been drinking at all?
    no lol he was driving..

so whats your thoughts as to wot i should do?
    i dont really think its youre problem. chances are its something wrong with him.

or just wank harder/ faster :naughty:

bt as for the not responding, dont worry about it. try not to text him TOO much, cause then hell get annoyed. once in a while, say hello until he resonds
    Well most likely is was the pressure to cum, i've been there and its happened to me.

Just try again but take it slow and get his tips on what he likes ect.
    i think what matteh meant was drinking in general, when my boyfriend doesn't drink, anything, not just alcohol, if he's dehydrated he tends to be quite dry and finds it difficult to cum.
    orite cool cheers guys.

that's helped a lot.

and when Matteh asked if he had been drinking, i automatically assumed that you meant alcohol. think he had drunk a wee bit, he had a can of coke in his car but didn't really ask how much he had drunk, ya know.

Cos i'm not entirely experienced, i got it in my head that he didn't like me anymore:( so just to clarify, this is normal for dudes yeah?

could it may be because he was pissed off or stressed out or somethin?

thanks guys, much appreciated!

;)
    First time me and my mrs did it took me AGES.
    TBH sunshine no one well ever be able to wank his dick like he can. A guy knows a lot about his own dick, exactly the way to hold/stroke/squeeze/wank it etc. I really wouldn't be upset that you couldn't make him come.
    yeah?

im just an emotional girl, can't help it.

as i said previously, i'm not entirely experienced in this department, n neither is he. 1st time he hd to show me how to grip his cock, and he started complaining that it was too tight etc...i can't win tbh :(
    yeah?

im just an emotional girl, can't help it.

as i said previously, i'm not entirely experienced in this department, n neither is he. 1st time he hd to show me how to grip his cock, and he started complaining that it was too tight etc...i can't win tbh :(

Everyone has to learn somewhere, and even with a new partner it can be like learning again because of different people's preferences. Personally I think he was wrong to complain, he should guide you to what he likes if you are unsure and try and make you more relaxed, not make you uptight by complaining that its too tight. I know its easy to say, but do try not to worry too much about it.
    sorry, i didn't mean complaining, he was more like showing me how to do it properly kinda thing.

thnx guys
    Sounds to me like hes a little embarrased. Nerves could have got the better of him.
    as far as i know it's not a rare problem. think it depends on alot of things, like i said hydration, and probably tiredness too. as the others have said every guy is different, u need to be open and talk about how u like things. i've been with my bf nearly 2 years and if he's going down on me or touching me i have no problem telling him if thers somet i like in particular or want him to do. thtas a good relationship (Y)
    It's probably a combination of nerves and pressure.
    I find that the more you worry about when you're gonna cum then you start getting angry and it takes even longer. He's just got to not think about it, try and relax and just enjoy it as it happens.
    Basically i love the guy to pieces and he says he loves me too. None of us want relationships, but just have some fun and have a laugh with, and basically to shag.
    Please don't take this the wrong way but that sounds like a recipe for disaster. People in love + Open relationship = Somebody getting hurt.

Anyhoo, that wasn't your question but really, don't worry about it. Sometimes blokes just take ages and ages. And sometimes they just don't get into it. Same with women really. [rhetorical question]Are you telling me he makes you come every time?[/rhetorical question] Precisely.

As for the complaining about your technique thing ... see it as a good thing. He's obviously relaxed enough with you to tell you what he likes. Much better than him pretending that he likes it and being bored or not enjoying it.
    Learning is one of the best parts of a relationship! I loved it! Enjoy it whilst you can :D it doesn't have to be orgasmic all the time, as long as you both don't fret too much or get upset
    Then he came away with this made up story that he 'lost his virginity' the nite before, he then let me go mental at his confession, then he turned round and said, 'sorry that was just a test to see ho much you loved me cos i needed to know'. OK so i forgave him after that wee dilemma ....

WHAT DO I DO?

Classy guy, honey. Do you think that was fair? I am sure most women on here would have used a cheese grater to his glans for even considering a stunt like that ...
    yeah guys i totally know where you are coming from. T be honest, i didn't tke his wee tactic as a pinch of salt, i went pure mad at him and basically didn't spk to him for an hour. it's ok though.

and i know the whole thing is a wee bit of a recipe for disaster, but its been goin for months, so we're both happy with the situation.

I think the best thing to do i to meet up with him and sort stuff out.

Hopefully he will have calmed down by tomoro or somthing.

and to clarify, we had a massive argument before the attempted 'wank', so i totally understand that it was stress etc.