Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Underwear emergency

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
k

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Ann summers?
    Its not that expensive..
    Have you tried online? Figleaves has some nice stuff, to suit all budgets...
    Marks and spencer do a really nice underwear range, i buy most of mine from there. Also do a dd-g range if that helps?
    xx
    k
    you can try on agent prov in selfridges in the bullring...
    I don't think they are the sexiest stuff really. sometimes, more simple can be nicer. Have you tried Debenhams? And, don't laugh, but I got a really nice set from BHS for really cheap, not the best material but they've survived my throw-it-all-in-the-machine-together washing technique without changing colour or shape. I like the balcony style lift them up rather than squeeze em together, in a silky fabric, with maching panties- can't go wrong.
    and I once saw a really gorgeous bustier-dress-type thing that a girl got from Primark for a couple of quid, was cute and sassy and I had no idea it was only a few pounds.

If you look through the guys replies to underwear on here, they seem to be keen on those lacy french knicker shorts things- you can pick them up in any colour for a couple of quid. I'd spend the money on the bra, then get three pairs of cheaper knicks to match.
    k
    I like thongs the best personally...

so, who is the extra special bloke then eh?
    What about New Look? I don't know how big they go to, but I am wearing a really nice set from there, and it only set me back about £15. It's comfy as anything.

Otherwise, I got some nice mind blowing stuff from TK Maxx, but that can be very hit and miss. An alternative is your local market if they have an undies store... some of it is a bit naff, but mine occaisionally has nice things.
    he's only gonna take them off anyway. :p
    Asda and Tesco! :yes:
  • JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    Agent Provocateur all the way, if they are having a sale it is no more expensive than good quality larger cup sized bras anywhere...
    It can take a while to ship it, but I know women who buy things from Victoria's Secret in the US and have it shipped.
    Knickerbox has some nice stuff, I'd definitely give M&S a go too. Topshop has some really nice underwear and its the same sort of prices as la senza, so not very much. My favourite bra came from there, its so comfy and really pretty and cost about £14
    topshop don't go upto DD. :no:
    top shop is generally shit unless you are a skinny, 5 foot 8 type. I never bother going there anymore.