Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

fetish wear

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
So I'm going to a fetish ball next week - a serious one, not just a uni 'take the piss' ball, and I have NO CLUE what to wear! I know I could just go in short PVC and thigh high boots, whip etc., but I want to be imaginative...... any ideas?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    corset and ruffled knickers? ;)
    ooooh I love rubber fetish clothes. Dont have any though. I did go to the skin two rubber ball when I was younger and it was much fun!

Have a look through the skin two catalogue for ideas maybe?

http://www.skintwoclothing.com/x-catalog/enter-skintwo.php?ad=g12-01

I love this
    SR1048.jpg

and this
    SR1001.jpg

and this
    SR1002.jpg

PVC is shit compared to rubber, but rubber is more expensive, and takes more looking after.
    When I go fetish clubbing, I either wear my short rubber dress, or my corset with French knickers.
    Yeah I can get hold of an outfit like that pretty easily but I'd quite like to put my own together somehow. Gonna put my hair up with lots of strings of pearls and feathers in it (it's big and curly so they'll stay) and wear a masquerade mask, but then I want to get really imaginative with my outfit. Was considering buying loads of strings of pearls and wearing them around my stomach with a black PVC/rubber bra so it looks like a black and white top?
    go_away wrote: »
    When I go fetish clubbing, I either wear my short rubber dress, or my corset with French knickers.

Out of interest, would you wear a long coat, or change when you get to the club? What do men wear to these things?
    Sounds like a really cool idea, Butterflykisses.

I tend to just wear a long coat over what I'm wearing, I'd take too long if I had to change at the club! Some mean wear nothing! My boyfriend wears a long PVC skirt with a mesh top, another friend of ours wears PVC hotpants and a PVC shirt. I have a friend who has a leather corset, which looks amazing on him. Some first timers tend to wear medical scrubs. All sorts really.
    PussyKatty wrote: »
    What do men wear to these things?

I wear rubber bermuda shorts, docs, rubber T. Or rubber shorts, chaps, and a T. Leigh ahd a rubber Fred Perry made for him and he looks hot, hot, hot in it ;) plus he's got the arse to wear jock and chaps :D
    there is a wikipedia page for fetishism!:lol:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_fetish
    jenni30 wrote: »

Well it is practised by a lot of people.
    jenni30 wrote: »

well why wouldnt there be?
    i think nothing will beat thigh-high boots, Butterflykisses :)

I do like that last nurse's outfit though.
    I don't really like the feel of rubber clothes. Have you seen the fifth element- I like leeloo's first outfit. You could do something really similar, including the beads and pearls pretty easily.
This discussion has been closed.