Home Anything Goes
We've started our first discussion for our Christmas campaign which is focusing on religion or cultural beliefs that help you when you're feeling down. Some of the responses will be used anonymously on social media as a video. If you'd like to take part, head over to this thread.

I am so annoyed

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot 🤖Posts: 8,657 Automated Account
Slight exaggeration.

I have just read some of my old posts and i'm sorry but where have my blinding post writing skills gone? I can't even think up decent threads anymore. Do i blame myself, or do i blame you lot for being unresponsive?!

I SAY BLAME YOOOOOU!!!

Nostalgia eh. That is how you spell it right?
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    How odd, I have done the same thing tonight, I nearly posted a thread on it. Instead, I just moaned in the old posters thread.

Thesite was ace then. :(
    my posts started off pretty shite and have got worse as the years hae gone by

:(
    I can't believe you actually give a crap about something so pointless........
    how are mine? :razz:

mine have been getting shorter, even though its been a few weeks.
    LacyMay wrote: »
    Nostalgia eh. That is how you spell it right?

Yup :D
    g_angel007 wrote: »

Oh yeah. It kept me awake all last night. If only my posts could be better i thought, how could i have let myself get this bad. :rolleyes:
    I just look back and think to myself.. oh my god i don't half talk bollocks.
    g_angel007 wrote: »

Says the person who bothered to reply to the thread.

I :heart: irony.

Know what you mean though Lacy, you seem to have become more cynical over the years...
    Know what you mean though Lacy, you seem to have become more cynical over the years...

Thats what it is! I couldn't figure out why my old posts were better. All my posts now are evil.

I found that thread i did years ago where i wrote something nice about everyone. Those were the days!
    LacyMay wrote: »
    Thats what it is! I couldn't figure out why my old posts were better. All my posts now are evil.

I found that thread i did years ago where i wrote something nice about everyone. Those were the days!

Did you use recreational drugs back then? :chin:
    Addict wrote: »
    Did you use recreational drugs back then? :chin:

Possibly :p

More likely to be all that cheap cider i was drinkin.
    At least you folks have had any writing skills at all. I can't recall writing anything of any value :razz: Maybe if I put an effort into it.