Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

cant tlk afta sex

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
After or during sex i cnt tlk 2 da guy i dunno why i feel like shame or sum fin even if i like him alot, It's weird but yer anyone know why??

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I tend to be a little busy during the sex part to have a conversation about David Cameron's new middle-ground policies :p

Afterwards I tend not to talk either. There's no need in my mind, it's a different kind of situation. You just cuddle and go to sleep. Or in my bed, I roll over whilst the girl praises me :D

P.S. http://vbulletin.thesite.org/showthread.php?t=94677
    GirlieGal wrote: »
    After or during sex i cnt tlk 2 da guy i dunno why i feel like shame or sum fin even if i like him alot, It's weird but yer anyone know why??
    no its not wierd. - do whatever you want after sex.
    otter wrote: »
    no its not wierd. - do whatever you want after sex.

I wish that rule allowed men to go to sleep without getting kicked, thumped or whined at :(.

But maybe you're not comfortable enough to talk? It's entirely possible you feel comfortable enough to have sex, but you might not be relaxed enough with the guy to talk. When you meet someone in a long term relationship though I'm sure it will be fine. Don't worry too much about it :) the only time I stopped speaking was when this girl kept pulling my hair which really hurt :crying: and I wanted her to go away so I put my head down and stopped speaking.
    ShyBoy wrote: »
    the only time I stopped speaking was when this girl kept pulling my hair which really hurt :crying: and I wanted her to go away so I put my head down and stopped speaking.
    :lol: I've feigned sleep before so I got left alone. And a lot of people dont want to talk after sex, espcially for casual sex and non-serious relationships.

Looks like you can't type after having sex either.
    MrG wrote: »
    Looks like you can't type after having sex either.

Exactly what i was gonna say. Not many people talk during sex, unless your someone like me that likes to have full blown conversations about anything. Just fall asleep afterwards, what most people do to get out of talking.
    ShyBoy wrote: »
    I wish that rule allowed men to go to sleep without getting kicked, thumped or whined at :(.
    :lol: why would anyone think tho' that you have to do whatever after sex: cuddle and stay quiet. /talk. /get up. /sleep. /go and make a sandwich. /have a cigarette. /take a shower... everyone to their own...
    during sex isn't necessarily different. but why would you want to say stuff that you're not comfortable with anyway? you shouldn't be doing whats expected of you, you should be doing what you feel comfortable with. but if you want to talk more, you just give yourself permission to. and practice makes perfect. ;)

It seems you 'cnt tlk' irregardless if you are sexing or not. Type properly, then get an actual response.
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    It seems you 'cnt tlk' irregardless if you are sexing or not. Type properly, then get an actual response.

what do u mean type properly if u cnt understand it den dnt read it
    pah1986 wrote: »
    I tend to be a little busy during the sex part to have a conversation about David Cameron's new middle-ground policies :p

Afterwards I tend not to talk either. There's no need in my mind, it's a different kind of situation. You just cuddle and go to sleep. Or in my bed, I roll over whilst the girl praises me :D

P.S. http://vbulletin.thesite.org/showthread.php?t=94677

I believe he means type properly... ^^

Wouldn't you be sad though, if nobody read what you wrote, then nobody responded to help you out all because you were too stuborn and continued to type in a way that doesn't even make sense. Do people actually pronounce th with d? I thought when I read it with "f" that was bad enough :yuck:
    what do u mean type properly if u cnt understand it den dnt read it

Have some respect for us, you are using a keyboard not a fucking phone.

By what you type my first response would be that it's because you just don't know how to communicate.
    Text talk

There are reasons why text talk isn't the greatest way to communicate on these boards:

1. There is no word limit, so you don't need to shorten words, although the odd u and 2 are allowed
    2. It may be faster for you to type, but it takes much longer to read, and the lack of punctuation also makes your posts hard to decipher. It puts people off responding.
    3. Text talk makes you look stupid and illiterate, sad but true. Board users will also assume that if you can't be bothered to write properly, why should they bother to try and help you.
    4. The search - if you write normally, the key words will be picked up when doing a search, helping you and others. One of the main reasons for our search not being as good as it could be is the use of text talk.

http://vbulletin.thesite.org.uk/showthread.php?t=87303
    my_name wrote: »
    I believe he means type properly... ^^

I was trying to be polite and hint, but I don't think she's got it, both in this and other threads... :S
    pah1986 wrote: »
    I was trying to be polite and hint, but I don't think she's got it, both in this and other threads... :S

Well sorry im fucking new to this thing and i didnt know you all dont like how i type!
    Well sorry im fucking new to this thing and i didnt know you all dont like how i type!

People didn't mean it in an offensive way they were just pointing out the problem in a fairly nice way, trust me i have seen worse, however your response was hardly mature and will just annoy people further.

Accept what was said and type properly next time and everyone will get along. Enjoy :) We are nice, helpful people.
    squeal wrote: »
    People didn't mean it in an offensive way they were just pointing out the problem in a fairly nice way, trust me i have seen worse, however your response was hardly mature and will just annoy people further.

Accept what was said and type properly next time and everyone will get along. Enjoy :) We are nice, helpful people.

Ok sorry
    Huh?

Are you GirlieGal or Candii_Warren? You seem to be answering as both :confused:
    Just what I thought!
    ashlee wrote: »
    Just what I thought!

Good point, very strange :confused:
    Are you the same person as the OP who has two accounts then?
    what, so if he talks to you you just ignore him?
    do you even like this person - doesn't sound like you're very comfortable with him. surely you shouldn't be having sex with them if you can't even talk to them!
    squeal wrote: »
    Good point, very strange :confused:

Schizophrenia? Maybe its Gollum and Smeagol visiting us here ...

Well it has been told to you as many times as personalities you have.
    my_name wrote: »
    Well it has been told to you as many times as personalities you have.
    Lol, you are just so funny... :lol: