Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

'Too tired'

Like us women, do men actually ever get 'too tired' to have sex? It's quarter to 1 and i just got turned down, i'm shocked to b honest lol.
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I'd be shocked if my man was ever not too tired :\
  • Options
    so its normal i guess. pfft, i need a younger man with more energy lol
  • Options
    Mines never too tired in the morning when I've had an ounce of sleep and feel like death warmed up :grump:

He won the other night, I'd had an exhausting day and couldn't play for as much for the evening as I can usually muster and he was triumphant. I was like "Great...I'm too tired for sex...so what? It just means you go without any?" I liked taking him down of his victory.
  • Options
    I've been too tired a few times, sometimes tired because I'm like half asleep and she wanted sex and a few other times when it was one of those stupidly hot days last summer and we'd been at it all day, and I physically couldn't even move, but once again she wanted sex. :banghead: Annoying because later on when it had cooled down and I was feeling more energetic, she denied me to get back at me for turning her down earlier on in the day! :grump:
  • Options
    lol yeah i do that sometimes, it crushes a man more when u say "rain check" lol. we made up for it this mornin tho ;)
  • Options
    Yes they can, especially when there drunk.
  • Options
    most guys can't get their pecker up everytime on demand 'ya know ;)
    of course sometimes its normal to be too tired.
  • Options
    We're all human, everyone gets too tired at some point.
  • Options
    Of course they can be too tired, they're not machines. My partner and I had a bit of a low patch sex wise when he was working over 12 hour days.
  • Options
    Although...not to worry you (and it might be completely different in your case!!!), but I thought everything was absolutely fine with my ex until he started being 'too tired' for sex.....I was shocked because up until then, he was *always* up for it!!!!! I felt like something was wrong, but didn't have the guts to talk to him about it, so just ignored it and hoped things would get back to normal....they didn't.

So it could, of course, just be that he's tired (and if that's the case, give him a bit of space....he'll let you know when he feels like it again!!:naughty:), but it could be an early sign he's not happy about something, so worth bearing in mind & talking about early on if you think that might be the case.
  • Options
    i don't think i'll ever be too tired for sex. i might be too poorly but not too tired.

even if i may be a little reluctant i can be easily pursuaded! :p
  • Options
    I've been turned down a few times. It's not nice. Generally he has a higher sex drive, so i guess i perceived him as being up for it 24/7, but he is only human.
  • Options
    agreed! Once they get passed the drunk and very horny stage, its a quick jump to the " get the fuck off me Im gonna be sick phase" haha

Used to be more the " no I'm just going to get off you now and ignore you while I go to sleep and keep you awake with my snoring phase "