Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

How To Be Wild In Bed

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I just want sum tips on how to b wild in bed?
:chin:

Comments

• Options
    Well, as long as the guy is up for it, there's a few basics:

Handcuffs and blindfolds. Take control.
    Being on top and being very demanding about it, holding down his wrists and suchlike.
    Being generally demanding: tell him what you want, how you want it and don't take no for an answer ;)
    Be forceful (but not violent, unless he likes that :p ) like getting him on his knees and holding his head...well....there....
    Be very loud :D

Just some basic stuff. Basically be confident in yourself and selfish in your demands. He'll be turned on by your power, but don't forget to give him a turn at being the wild one sometimes!

P.S. Sorry to bring it up again, but what's the legal age in Australia? :confused: Each to their own, of course. If you're old enough in mind then go ahead and enjoy yourself. I know the vast majority of people start before they "should" but I don't know what that's like so meh...
  • Options
    All men love girls who can speak English :thumb: Cut out the text talk, please, it is the board's good manners guide not to use it.

It depends on what you want to do, and what he wants to do. Handcuffs and whips are wild, so's anal if you've never done it. Tie him up, blindfold him, tease him, blow him and let him tie you and do you up the wrong 'un!
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    GirlieGal wrote: »
    I just want sum tips on how to b wild in bed?
    :chin:
    Be naked, stand on it on all fours, snarl all the time, rip the sheets and mattress apart with your teeth, and bite anybody who comes close.
  • Options
    :chin: Yeah...anal's always a winner......:yes:

But just do something you wouldn't normally do...no matter what that might be....just mix it up a bit!! And the most important thing is just to really get into it....if you're too worried about "is this wild enough?", then you won't be able to just properly let go and enjoy it....