Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

how often

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
how often do you go to the gym?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    About once every lifetime... :D
  • smitherzsmitherz Posts: 968 Part of The Mix Family
    Too much :hyper:
    6 times a week. Before anyone thinks that's excessive, it's right for me :D I do 20 minutes of cardio 3 times a week, which I don't really need to be in a gym for, but at the moment I'm choosing to do so, then on the other days, I alternate doing upper and lower body weights. So really, I could go to the gym 3 times a week, and do cardio in the park on the other days, but it's just too cold at the moment!
    try to go boxing 3 times a week, but its more like 2 at the moment.

usually 30mins of cardio, 30mins on the weights, then 30mins actually boxing.

and im still unfit :(
    during the last term of uni in my first year i was going to the gym about 4 times a week - 3x to the actual gym, and once to an aerobics class.

alas, now i go hardly ever.. the bad thing is i have a gold membership so im wasting my money!! i DO go swimming regularly tho so i guess that makes up for it!
    I try to go 2 to 3 times a week but have not been for nearly 3 weeks due to being made to work in different offices and sent to meetings that don't finish till 10pm. What a waste of money.
    I have footy training on Tuesdays and play on Sundays then go to the gym about 4 times a week or so.
    at the moment with uni stress it's reduced to footie on sundays, but I try to pick up working out again.

will be snowboarding for a week (in two weeks). can't wait :hyper:
    3 or 4 times a week depending on other plans..
    I work out at home :razz:
    Around 2-3 times in the week. Your body needs rest periods, so much more is less beneficial.