Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

*sigh*

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Well, I don't know why I'm writing this, really.

But anyway... I've been feeling kinda scared that my parents will hit me lately... They've got absolutely no reason to do it but still I always feel like they will do so. Both of them I fear and mostly when we are arguing.
I don't know whether I'm just starting to get a bit paranoid or something else...

-Faf

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Fáfnir VII:
    Well, I don't know why I'm writing this, really.

But anyway... I've been feeling kinda scared that my parents will hit me lately... They've got absolutely no reason to do it but still I always feel like they will do so. Both of them I fear and mostly when we are arguing.
    I don't know whether I'm just starting to get a bit paranoid or something else...

-Faf

Faf, you need to tell someone about this, if you folks are having problems it's no excuse to lash out at you. Is there a relative you can talk to or a friend, or teacher?. It is important that you feel safe in the environment that is your home, you should not have to fear being abused. It is not your fault and will never be your fault.

I notice you are from Iceland so don't know what is availble for you in your country, but will search the net to provide you whatever details I can to get you support. In the meantime there is a charity in this country called Childline who help abused children. Their website is http://www.childline.co.uk please check it out for your sake. if you'd like to email me, please feel free to.

Love and Peace to you
    Luka