Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

A Man watch on woman wrists

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
What do you think of big men watches on women wrists?

I think this idea is pretty cool and looks hot. I've been thinking of it for a while now and have spared enough to buy such a watch for myself .

Here's a pic of my bf's watch on me. :heart:

wristshotzb3.jpg

I've got quite tiny wrists and I don't like the color of the watch band very much but I like the idea.

Do some of you wear that kind of large watches?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I used to think Baby G watches on girls looked good back in the day, they were quite big, so i guess it can work
    i dont see why it wouldnt work. often you can get identicle womens watches that are slightly smaller, so obviously the style isnt an issue, just the fact its big! aslong as it aint too big it'll fall off your wrist!
    not for me but each to their own
    I think it looks good!
    I love big watches on both sexes. Go for it :yes:
    i like big watches sometimes yeh, but that one doesn't look right. maybe it's just the way you've taken the picture.
    as long as its not the size of half your fore-arm, and not a vibrantly annoying color like hot pink or electric blue, i say go for it
    I used to wear a baby G when I was younger! :yippe:

05Carrera-denim-diamond.jpg

This one is quite pretty, no? It is the same model that my bf owns but in a women size. My bf model is 39 mm and this one is 36, which is already big I suppose.

The thing is I've never seen this watch on sale, even on online dealers websites? The best thing would be to have a wristshot of this watch...

If you have pictures of men watches that you think would look good on a woman wrist you are welcome to post them here. I'll post soon some other pics of watches I like :love:
    Wouldn't work for me but if you can carry it off then I'm sure it can look good.